WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 for Social Worker DCPO 111 Posts
WCD i.e.The Women and Child Development Department has starting to recruiting for Social Worker Posts, DCPO & Various Other Posts. The regarding notification is already uploaded on WCD website and inviting online application on official site at www.wcdhry.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is huge recruitment as WCD is starting to fill up 111 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up application form to apply for this and send it to given address. The Women and Child Development Department has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 for 111 Social Worker and DCPO Vacancies. Applicants can send their application form before 15-01-2016. Important details regarding WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Last date for submission of application form: 15-01-2016
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 111
- District Child Protection Officer (DCPO): 13 Posts
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care): 07 Posts
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care): 06 Posts
- Legal cum Probation Officer (LPO): 06 Posts
- Counsellor: 10 Posts
- Social Worker (SW): 25 Posts
- Accountant: 06 Posts
- Data Analyst (DA): 05 Posts
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (ADEO): 09 Posts
- Out Reach Worker (ORW): 24 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of WCD Haryana DCDO Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree in Psychology/ Social Work (MSW)/ Sociology from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Age of Candidates should be 21 to 45 years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and interview.
How to fill WCD Haryana DCDO Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.wcdhry.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Read all details related to filling application form.
- Fill application form as mentioned in notification.
- Attach your photo and other mentioned document copies as instructed.
- Post your application form copy to mentioned postal address.
- Your form must reach at address on or before last date.
- After last date no application form will be accepted.
Postal Address: The Concerned District Programme Officer,
ICDS Cell, Women and Child Development Dept Officer,