VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016 for 39 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Vacancies
VOC i.e. V O Chidambaranar Port Trust has uploaded an official notification for 39 Graduate Apprentice and Technician vacancies. VOC Port Trust wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with VOC Port Trust organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.vocport.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is huge recruitment as VOC Port Trust is starting to fill up 39 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up offline form to apply for this. V O Chidambaranar Port Trust has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016 for 39 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 30-01-2016. Important details regarding VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Ending date for applying online form: 30-01-2016
VOC Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 39
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical): 04 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 15 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 03 Posts
- Electrician: 05 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 03 Posts
- Forger and Heat Treater: 01 Post
- Sheet Metal Worker: 01 Post
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- PASSA: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get pay scale as set by VOC Port Trust Organisation.
Application Fee: Candidates pleased to Check out official website for Application fee details.
Eligibility Criteria of VOC Port Trust Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical),Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Posts, 10th Class Examination or its equivalent & ITI in relevant trade for Mechanic (Diesel), Electrician, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Forger and Heat Treater Sheet Metal Worker, Draughtsman (Mechanical) Posts and Passed Higher secondary examination with COPA course for post PASSA.
Age Limit: Aspirants refer official web page for post wise age limit and age relaxation details. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Written Test and Personal Interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
VOC Port Trust Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive VOC Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personla Interviews. After completion of Personla interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
VOC Port Trust Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
The candidates will be informed about this Syllabus and exam patterns as soon as possible through other articles.
How to fill VOC Port Trust Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.rgamc.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Eligible candidates may send their application along with copies of all relevant certificates to the Chief Mechanical Engineer, V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust, Tuticorin-628004 on or before 30-01-2016.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.