UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 208 Geologist/Hydro Geologist/Geo Scientist vacancies
UPSC i.e. Union Public Service Commission has uploaded an official notification for 208 Geologist/Hydro Geologist/Geo Scientist vacancies. UPSC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these UPSC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with UPSC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.upsc.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as UPSC is starting to fill up 208 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Union Public Service Commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for UPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 208 Geologist/Hydro Geologist/Geo Scientist Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 04-03-2016. Important details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: 06-02-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 04-03-2016
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 208
- Geologist :121 posts
- Geophysicist : 56 posts
- Chemist : 29 posts
- Junior Hydro geologists : 02 posts
Pay Scale: Refer Official Notifiaction for Pay Scale.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200
- For SC/ST Candidates: No fee
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess
- Geologists : Aspirants should have completed Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies or Petroleum Geo sciences or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a recognized University.
- Geophysicists : Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Physics or Applied Physics or M.Sc. (Geophysics) or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Applied Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics) Or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University.
- Chemists : Contenders should posses M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a University.
- Junior Hydrgeologists : Applicant should possess Master’s degree in Geology OR Applied Geology or Marine Geology from a University.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the age limit 21 to 32 years for Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist posts. 21 to 35 years for Jr. Hydrogeologist posts. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Written test and Personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. Those who will clear the Written test, they will have a Personality test and Personal Interviews. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
UPSC Admit Card 2016 Download
Once the online application form submission completed on 04-03-2016, the organization will upload UPSC Admit Card 2016. Aspirants will able to get UPSC Exam Hall Ticket 2016 before 10-15 days for the exam. Candidates need to visit official website, and enter valid details i.e application number and date of birth details. For more clearly information job seekers need to go through official website. Candidates who will complete registration will receive UPSC Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personal Interviews. After completion of Personal interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
UPSC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page www.upsc.gov.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill UPSC Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.upsc.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Download application form, fill with necessary info
- Attach required set of document copies
- Duly filled application must send to the official address
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.