UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016 | Fill Application form at www.upsconline.nic.in
The candidates who were eagerly waiting for the UPSC Jobs. They will be happy to see the golden opportunity this year. Yes Candidates! Your wait is over as Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) have Combined Defence Service (CDS) Exam for you. Twice in year UPSC announced notification to recruit candidates for Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Officers Training Academy, and Indian Air Force Academy. Candidates who are interested in Defence Jobs, they can fill application form of UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016 from official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Last date for filling application form of CDS 2 exam is 12th August 2016. Official notification is already uploaded on website. Candidate can read official notification about Examination of UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016. Further notification details like age limit, educational qualification, last date, important links, how to apply, pay scale, admit card, result etc regarding UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam 2016 is given below.
Important Dates :
Starting date of online application : 16th July 2016
Last Date of online application : 12th August 2016
Online application form for UPSC CDS 2 Examination 2016 | UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016
As you know that Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) have announced recruitment notice to fill up various vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Officers Training Academy, and Indian Air Force Academy. Candidate who are interested in these posts, they can fill the UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016 Application form. Applicant who wants to apply for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2016, they must have possess Any Degree from recognized university or identical. Age of candidates should between 19 years to 23 years. Candidate who are going to fill application form of UPSC CDS 2 2016, they have to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- through debit / credit card or net banking. Candidates will be selected for these posts by Written examination. Applicants who will pass written examination, they will be called for Interview and SSB Personality Test. Further details regarding UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016 is given below.
www.upsconline.nic.in Union Public Service Commission Combined Defence Services Examination 2
- Name of the organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: Combined Defence Services Examination II
- Age limit: 19 years to 23 years
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/Graduation in any stream from recognized university or equivalent
- Selection Process : Written Test, Interview, SSB Personality Test, Document Verification
- Exam Date: 23rd October 2016
- Admit Card: 1st week of October
- Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016
Educational Qualification :- Candidates who are going to apply for CDS 2 Exam 2016, they must have possess following education.
- Indian Military Academy : Any Degree from recognized university or identical
- Indian Naval Academy : Engineering degree from recognized university
- Air Force Academy : Degree from recognized university with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Officer’s Training Academy 103rd SSC Course : Professional and Technical Qualification
- Officer’s Training Academy 17th SSC Women Course : Professional and Technical Qualification
Age limit :- Candidates who are going to apply for these UPSC CDS II Exam 2016 ,their age should be as follow.
- Indian Military Academy : DOB After 2nd July 1992 and before than 1st July 1997
- Indian Naval Academy : Unmarried male applicants DOB not earlier than 2nd July 1992 & not after 1stJuly 1997
- Air Force Academy : 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2016
- Officer’s Training Academy 103rd SSC Course : Between 2nd July 1991 to 1stJuly 1997
- Officer’s Training Academy 17th SSC Women Course : Between 2nd July 1991 to 1st July 1997
Selection Process for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016
Candidates will be selected in Combined Defence Services Examination 2016 based on their performance in following exams.
- Written Test
- SSB Personality Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee : Candidates who are going to apply for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016, they must have to pay fee of Rs.200/- . Candidates will have to pay application fee through online mode only. Applicant can pay fee through Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
How to apply for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016 ?
- First of all visit official link or www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Look around for “UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016“.
- Click on Register button.
- Fill the all relevant details and Pay application fee.
- Save application form for future use.
Important Links and Downloads
Click here to Download official notification
Click here to Apply now for UPSC CDS 2 Exam 2016
Official Website : www.upsconline.nic.in