UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Allopathic Medical Officer 2234 Posts
UPPSC i.e.Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has starting to recruiting for Allopathic Medical Officer Posts & Various Other Posts. The regarding notification is already uploaded on UPPSC website and inviting online application on official site at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is huge recruitment as UPPSC is starting to fill up 2234 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the UPPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2016 for 2234 Allopathic medical officers Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 18-01-2016. Important details regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Starting date for applying online form: 22-12-2015
Ending date for applying online form: 18-01-2016
Last date for application fee payment: 21-01-2016
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 2234
- Allopathic Medical Offficer – 2099 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer(Statistics) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager(Non-Technical) – 31 Posts
- Lecturer(Math) – 01 Posts
- Chief Fire Officer – 06 Posts
- Professor(IImul Atfa) – 01 Posts
- Manager (General Recruitment) – 12 Posts
- Professor – 47 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planing) – 02 Posts
- Professor (IImul Saidla) – 01 Posts
- Mines Officer – 11 Posts
- Research Officer – 09 Posts
- Lecturer (Hifzane Seh) – 01 Posts
- Chief Fire Officer – 01 Posts
- Assistant Director, Fisheries – 06 Posts
- Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade) – 03 Posts
- Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment) – 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduate Degree, M.B.B.S. Degree, Diploma in Medical or Health Science in particular subject for medical officer degree in any steam.
Age Limit: Age of Candidates should be 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rules.
Application Fee :
- For General & OBC category : Rs. 105
- For SC/ST category : Rs. 65
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test, skill test and interview.
How to fill UPPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.uppsc.up.nic.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.