UPPSC Recruitment 2015-16 | Apply for 2234 Allopathic Medical Officer Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced the recruitment notice for 2234 Allopathic Medical officers . Among the posts, 2099 are for Medical Officer post and the rest are for Professor category. The registration for there posts are already started from 22nd December 2015 to 21th January 2016 . Both offline and online method for applying this post is available .The basic education qualification for applying this post is M.B.B.S. degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India, Post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in particular subject for Medical Officer Post and must have Graduation completed from recognized board or University in other for other posts. The important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and all other information is given below.
Starting date for apply online application form: 22nd December, 2015
Last date for submit online application form: 18th January, 2016
Last date of application fee payment: 21st January, 2016
UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer Recruitment 2015-16 for 2234
The UPPSC Recruitment had issue notification for 2234 Allopathic Medical officers . The all information regarding this post is given below.
- Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Name of the posts: Allopathic Medical Officer and Professor
- Total Post: 2234
- Job location: Uttar Pradesh
- Application status: Started from 22nd December 2015
- Deadline: 21st January 2016
- Application fee: 105 (General) 65 (OBC) 25 (SC/ST)
- Last date for payment of fee: 18th January, 2016
- Age limit: 18 to 50 years
- Salary: 9,300 to 39,100 with grade pay of 5,400
- Selection process: Written exam and interview
- Exam full mark: 150
- Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer Recruitment 2015-16: Category wize Details
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Allopathic Medical Officer||2099|
|2||Assistant Research Officer (Statistics)||02|
|3||Assistant Manager (Non-Technical)||31|
|5||Chief Fire Officer||06|
|6||Professor (IImul Atfa)||01|
|7||Manager (General Recruitment)||12|
|9||Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planing)||02|
|10||Professor (IImul Saidla)||01|
|13||Lecturer (Hifzane Seh)||01|
|14||Chief Fire Officer||01|
|15||Assistant Director, Fisheries||06|
|16||Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade)||03|
|17||Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment)||01|
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer Recruitment 2015-16
Age Limit:- Candidates should have minimum age 21 year and maximum age 40 years as on dates. Age relaxation will be given as per government rules for the Reserved categories.
Application Fee for UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer Recruitment 2015-16
The application fee of applying this post through online and offline mode for General Category and for OBC is Rs.105 . The SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs.65.and Physical Handicap candidates will have to pay Rs.25. The candidates can pay their fee in both online/offline mode.
Selection Process for UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer Recruitment 2015-16
The Candidates will be selected for the post of medical officers based on the performance of following tests.
- Written Test
- Skills Test
How to apply For UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer Recruitment 2015-16?
- Signin with official website of UPPSC www.uppsc.up.nic.in .
- Now, Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode of application for offered posts page will be shown to your screen.
- Now,Click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Before applying the post read advertisement carefully for apply to mentioned posts.
- Now click on Apply button to proceed further for filling application form.
- Click on candidate registration for which post you want to apply.
- Follow step wise instruction and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee as caste wise applicable to you.
- Submit your application form on or before due date of form submission.
UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer Admit Card Download
Admit Card for the candidates for written exam will be available soon before few days from the examination . The candidate will have to bring their admit card to the exam center . The admit card consists of Date, Venue and other relevant information regarding the UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer exam .
Those Candidate who will Pass the examination will be called for interview. The candidate will have to attend interview by carrying their original educational documents . The candidates will have to submit their original passport size photo to department of recruitment UPPSC Allopathic Medical officer,where he received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.