UPCL Recruitment 2016 | Apply Now for 67 Asst Engineer, Account & Law Officer
Uttrakhand Power corporation limited (UPCL) has announced notification regarding recruitment of 67 Assistant engineer, Account officer and Law officer , Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E & M and Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil vacancies. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for UPCL Recruitment 2016 before last date. Applicants who are in search of UPCL account officer vacancies make utilize this opportunity. Organization decided to fill the vacancies of 67 Engineer posts through UPCL Recruitment 2016. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these vacant post before last date through www.upcl.org. The application is going to start on 22 January 2016 . The further details regarding UPCL Recruitment 2016 like important dates, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, application fee etc is given below .
The online submission starts from: 22.01.2016
The last date for submission of online application is: 15.02.2016
Apply Now for UPCL Recruitment 2016 for 67 Engineering Posts
The word UPCL is well known as Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited. The UPCL is formerly known as Uttaranchal power corporation ltd. It provides the continuous electricity supply all the areas including urban as well as rural areas round clock. Uttrakhand govt gives the opportunity to jobless candidates to get job is Uttrakhand Power corporation limited. The candidates who have age limit between 21-42 year on 1st July 2015 are eligible for these 67 UPCL account officer vacancies. Further details regarding UPCL Recruitment 2016 for 67 posts is given below :-
Name of the Organization: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL)
Job Role: Assistant Engineer Trainee /Accountant officer/Law officer
Job Category: Government
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Post wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee-E &M): 47 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee-Civil) :07 Posts
- Accounts Officer :11 Posts
- Law Officer:02 Posts
Official Site: www.upcl.org
Eligibility Criteria for UPCL Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification:- The educational qualification for these posts are given below
- For Assistant Engineer (Trainee-E &M) post the candidate must complete B.Tech/BE in Electrical or Electronics and communication or Mechanical from Recognized university or board .
- For Assistant Engineer (Trainee-Civil) post the applicant must complete B.Tech/BE in Civil engineering or equivalent from recognized university or board.
- For Accounts Officer post the application mush possess CA or ICWA or MBA in Finance or equivalent from recognized organization.
- For law officer post Law Graduate or equivalent with 05 years experience are eligible to apply for the post.
Age Limit:- The age limit for UPCL Recruitment 2016 for the candidates is 21-42 years as on 1st July 2015 for the all Candidates. For Age relaxation will be given to different categories candidates must check the official notification.
Application Fee:- The candidate who are applying for UPCL Recruitment 2016 for 67 engineer posts need to pay Rs .400/- for all the candidates who belongs to General/OBC category. And the candidates who belongs to Reserved category need to pay Rs 200/- only. The candidate can pay their fee Online/Offline mode using their Credit/Debit card or internet banking and for offline through bank challan.
Pay Scale:- Candidates who will selected for these post get good pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
Selection Procedure for UPCL Recruitment 2016
The candidate will be selected based on performance in following tests:-
- Paper I
- Paper II
For syllabus of various post candidates must refer official notification given below.
How to Apply for UPCL Recruitment 2016?
- Log in into www.upcl.org official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Fill the application form and all its details.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.
Official Notification and Downloads