UP Police Recruitment 2016|35000 Vacancies for Male and Female Constable
Uttar Pardesh Police Promotion Board had recently announced huge vacancies for the Male and Female constables . The total number of vacancies for UP Police Recruitment 2016 is 35000. Which very large number of vacancies for the Male and Female police constables . This is a golden opportunity for people who wants to be a police officer or wants to serve for country as Police constable in UP. Therefore eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post. Further detail for the UP Police Recruitment 2016 is given below
Important Dates for Male Candidates :
Starting date of online application: 18.01.2016
Last date for online application: 22.02.2016
Closing date of application fees: 19.02.2016
Important Dates for Female Candidates :
Starting date of online application: 25.01.2016
Last date for online application: 29.02.2016
Closing date of application fees: 26.02.2016
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Recruitment 2016
The minimum educational qualification of applicants must be 12th or equivalent from recognized board or university.
The age limit for applicants who wants to apply should note the age limit for this post is a minimum 18 years and a maximum of 22 years.
Specifications for Male Applicants:
- General Category: 18 years to 22 years.
- SC/ST/OBC: 18 years to 27 years.
For Female Candidates:
The age for female candidates should From 18-years to 25-years as per the Government Rules and norms
In UP Police Recruitment 2016 the recruitment department is highly focusing on the physical standard of the applicants who are applying for this post . The applicant’s health should be fit and healthy for this post . This Post of police constable require good height, weight, body figure so that candidate can do his best in all stages .The minimum basic physical standard for this post is given below.
Physical standard for Male Applicants :-
- Height: 168 cm (160 cm for ST candidates)
- Weight: According to the Built (minimum 50 Kg)
- Chest: 79 cm (77 cm only for ST Candidates) 5 cm expansion compulsory.
Physical Standard for Female Applicants :-
- Height: 152 cm (147 cm only for ST Candidates)
- Weight: Minimum 40 kg. Compulsory
Examination and Selection Process:
The Selection process for UP Police Recruitment 2016 consist Race for different Male and Female Applicants
- PET for Men: 4.8 Km Race have to be covered in 27 Minutes. And for women a 2.4 km race have to be finished in 18 minutes.
- Race Marks: 200 (if finished 8 km in 17 minutes)
- Race Marks: 120 (if finished 8 km in 27 minutes)
- After selection and appointment of applicants,applicants will be given training for a specific time period.
- Completion of training for the constable post shall depend on the applicants performance and remuneration will be decided by the Recruitment Board.
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2016?
- Login to the official website of UP police recruitment uppbpb.gov.in
- Look around for the relevant information and download the official notification.
- Before you apply Read the official notification and instructions.
- Apply for the same jobs following a valid link.
- Enter your important personal and official details.
- Upload the soft copy of the required documents.
- Save the form after successfully submitting the data.
- Get a hard copy of this form and keep a copy of it secure.