TPSC Recruitment 2016 for Tripura PSC 298 Junior Engineer jobs
TPSC i.e. Tripura Public Service Commission has uploaded an official notification for 298 Junior Engineer vacancies. TPSC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these TPSC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with TPSC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.tpsc.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as TPSC is starting to fill up 298 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Tripura Public Service Commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for TPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for TPSC Recruitment 2016 for 33 professor Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 16-02-2016. Important details regarding TPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Ending date for applying online form: 16-02-2016
TPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 298
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A)(Civil) -119 posts
- Junior Engineer, Gr-I (Civil)-28 posts
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) (Mechanical) -01 post
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(A) (Electrical) -14 posts
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Civil)-97 posts
- Junior Engineer, Gr-II(Civil)- 31 posts
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Mechanical)-06 posts
- Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B) (Electrical)- 02 posts
Pay Scale: Asprints who are selected for TPSC Recruitment 2016 will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 10230/- to Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4800/- for TES Gr-V(A) posts and Rs. 5700/- to Rs. 24000/- With Grade Pay Rs.4200/- for TES Gr-V(B) Posts.
Aspirants Post wise Application fee details as given below:
Group-A Posts: Aspirants need to pay Application fee Rs. 150/-for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Group-B Posts: Aspirants need to pay Application fee Rs. 100/- for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Eligibility Criteria of TPSC Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess
- For Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(A) & Junior Engineer Grade-I(Group-B Gazetted):
All those aspirants who are interested in applying for this post should have at least a Degree in an appropriate Branch of Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent academic qualification.
- For Junior Engineer, TES Grade-V(B) & Junior Engineer-Grade-II (Group-C Non-Gazetted):
All those aspirants who are interested in applying for this post should have a Diploma in an appropriate Branch of Engineering or its equivalent academic qualification from recognized Institutions.
Age Limit: Candidates should have age between 18 to 40 Years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
TPSC Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive TPSC Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personla Interviews. After completion of Personla interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
TPSC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page www.tpsc.gov.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill TPSC Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.tpsc.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.