TCS off campus Recruitment 2016 | Apply now for Software Engineer Post
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian IT service ,consulting and business solutions company. TCS is one of the largest Indian company in market. TCS is now placed in fourth position as a most valuable IT services brands worldwide. It is the world’s 10th largest IT services provider.TCS is conducting off campus recruitment for freshers and two year experience candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TCS off campus recruitment 2016.
TCS off campus Recruitment Job Details :
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Eligibility :
- BE/Btech and ME/Mtech in CSE,IT,ECE,EEE,ME,Intrumental,network engineering.
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Minimum aggregation marks of 60% and above in the first attempt.
- No pending backlogs.
Job Experience :
- Not more than 3 years of experience.
Job Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata .
Salary : Pay Scale- Rs. 320000/-Per Year.
Age Criteria : Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years .
Selection Process :
- First round: Aptitude test .
- Second round: Group discuss or technical interview.
- Third round: HR interview
TCS off campus recruitment Registration Details :
Interested and eligible candidates first have to register themselevs in order to proceed for further process .Below are the information for registration process:
New register candidates
Step 1 : Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com and click onIT.
- Click “Register Here”
- Click “Off-Campus Applicant”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note down your Reference ID and Password which will be used later while login your account .
Step 2 : Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please make sure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
Already Registered Candidates :
- If you have already registered and have a valid CT or DT reference ID then no need to register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
- If you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting then click on Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2015-16, must check their nearest Test Location and update the location by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com . Select nearest test location from the Left side menu of the home page.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
Note : Candidature for the TCS Off campus Drive of 2016 will be considered only after completing both the below mentioned steps:
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form
- Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’
Website : http://www.careers.tcs.com
For registration : https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/