Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 | Apply Now for 300 Assistant & Junior Inspector Posts
Department of Sericulture , Tamil nadu has announced notification regarding Tamil Nadu Sericulture recruitment 2016. This is the best opportunity for the contenders who are finding latest Tamil Nadu jobs. Those candidates who are eligible and interested in this post can apply from the official website that is www.sericultureexam.com. The total number of posts are 300 for both Junior Inspector of Sericulture & Assistant Inspector of Sericulture.Candidates can apply through the official website from 13-01-2016 to 27-01-2016. Important Details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee, how to apply are mentioned below.
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016
Opening Date of Online Registrations: 13-01-2016
Last Date of Online Application Registrations: 27-01-2016
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form: 28-01-2016
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 07-02-2016
Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Name of the department: Tamil Nadu Sericulture
- Name of the post: Junior Inspector and Assistant Inspector
- Total Post:300
- Application mode: Online mode
- Status: Started from 13th January 2016
- Deadline: 27-01-2016
- Fee: Rs.500/-
- Age limit: 18 to 30 Years
- Eligibility: Candidates applying must possess B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology with 6 months experience in Sericulture
- Selection process: Written Examination and Interview
- Website: www.sericultureexam.com
Total Number of Posts: 300
Name of the Post:
- Junior Inspector of Sericulture: 257 posts
- Assistant Inspector of Sericulture: 43 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification:- Application who are applying for these Posts must possess B.Sc. with Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology with 6 months experience in Sericulture or Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) from TNAU Coimbatore for the post of Assistant Inspector of Sericulture, 10th Class (Matric/ SSLC) with 6 months experience in Sericulture or 6 months Training Course for Non Graduate Holders from TN Government Sericulture Training Institute for the post of Tamil Nadu Junior Inspector of Sericulture.
Age Limit:- Candidate who are applying for the post of Tamil Nadu Recruitment for 300 Sericulture Posts should have age limit of 18-30 years as per the official notification. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in following Examination
- Written examination
The Application Fee for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016 is Rs.500/- which should be paid in favour of Director of Sericulture, Salem.
How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016?
- Firstly candidate must logon to official Website www.sericultureexam.com
- Click on to apply online link on home page
- Read all the guidelines and start filling your application form
- Pay your application fee
- Upload relevant documents
- Click on submit
- Your application is registered
- Download and take printout copy for future refernce
Eligible candidates can fill online application form through above procedure from 13-01-2016 to 27-01-2016 till 11:59 PM & Send the hard copy of duly filled online application to following address before 28-01-2016
Directorate of Sericulture, Salem – 636 007 (Tamil Nadu)
For more details download and read the official notification attached below.