SSA Odisha Recruitment 2016 for 209 Odisha Part time Instructor Vacancies
SSA i.e. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Sambalpur, Odisha has uploaded an official notification for 209 Odisha Part time Instructor vacancies. SSA wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these SSA Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with SSA organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.sambalpur.nic.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as SSA is starting to fill up 209 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Sambalpur, Odisha has proclaimed a recent employment notification for SSA Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for SSA Recruitment 2016 for 209 Odisha Part time Instructor Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 24-02-2016. Important details regarding SSA Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: Already Started
Ending date for applying online form: 24-02-2016
SSA Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Update Soon
SSA Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 209
- Junior Stenographer at District Level – 01 Post
- Date Entry Operator – 03 Posts
- Accountant-cum-Support-Staff for Block Level – 14 Posts
- Resource Person for BRC on Subject Specific Training For Block Level – 39 Posts
- Part Time Instructor in Physical Education – 77 Posts
- Part Time Instructor in Art Education – 76 Posts
- Visual Art : 43 Posts
- Performing Art : 32 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get pay scale as
- For Junior Stenographer – Rs.5200 along with grade pay of Rs. 2400
- For Data Entry Operator – Rs.5200 along with grade pay of Rs. 1900
- For Accountant-cum-Support-Staff & Resource Person – Rs. 5200 per month
- For Part Time Instructor – Rs. 150 per each class
Exam/Application Fee: No Application fee
Eligibility Criteria of SSA Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess
Junior Stenographer Post : Applicants should completed Graduation in First Division with Shorthand
Data Entry Operator Post : Candidates should have completedd Degree in PGDCA
Accountant cum Support Staff Post : Appicants must finished Graduation in Commerce
Resource Person Post : Applicants should have completed BA, BEd/ BSc, BEd (PCM)
Part Time Instructor (Physical Education) Post : Candidates should have completed +2 with CPED/ Degree or Post Graduation Degree in Professional Education
Part Time Instructor (Art Education) Post : Applicants should possess BFA & BVA/ BMus.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the age limit between 21 and 32 Years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Written test and Personal Interview. First of all, there will be a written test. After the test there will be Personal Interviews conducted for those participants who will Clear the Written test. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
SSA Admit Card 2016 Download
Once the online application form submission completed on 24-02-2016, the organization will upload SSA Admit Card 2016. Aspirants will able to get SSA Exam Hall Ticket 2016 before 10-15 days for the exam. Candidates need to visit official website, and enter valid details i.e application number and date of birth details. For more clearly information job seekers need to go through official website. Candidates who will complete registration will receive SSA Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personal Interviews. After completion of Personal interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
SSA Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page www.sambalpur.nic.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill SSA Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.sambalpur.nic.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Download application form, fill with necessary info
- Attach required set of document copies
- Duly filled application must send to the official address
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.