SBI PO Exam Pattern 2016 | New Changed Exam Pattern for PO by SBI at www.sbi.co.in
Every year State Bank of India (SBI) conducts recruitment for various posts like Probationary officer (PO), Clerk, Specialist Officer (SO) and all other posts. Every year huge number of candidates apply for these recruitment for PO, SO, and Clerk. This year also SBI will conduct examination for Recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO). Candidates who are preparing for SBI PO exam 2016, they can check SBI PO Exam Pattern 2016 from here. This year SBI have changed the exam pattern for SBI PO. Now, candidates will have to Prepare according to new exam pattern for SBI PO. Candidates can also download their exam pattern of SBI PO 2016 from official website www.sbi.co.in. Further detailed SBI PO Exam Pattern 2016 is given below.
Check Exam Pattern for SBI PO Recruitment 2016
As you know that State Bank of India (SBI) have changed exam pattern for SBI PO Examination 2016. Candidate who are preparing for Banks Exams, now they will have to prepare in some tricky way. There is something changed in scoring pattern also. Candidate will have to attempt Mains examination of 225 Marks, out of which 200 marks for objective type questions and 25 Marks for Descriptive test. Important and Big changes is that, there will be separate time will be given to candidates for each section. There are few more changes have been done by SBI for SBI PO Exam Pattern 2016. Candidates can check out these changes given below.
New SBI PO Exam Pattern 2016
There are few changes done by State Bank of India for Probationary Officer Recruitment.
- SBI PO Mains Examination will contains 200 objective type questions of 1 mark each and 25 Marks for Descriptive test.
- Objective type Paper have separate timing for Every Section.
- Marks obtained in Mains Exam of 225 Mark will be converted to out of 75 Marks and Marks Secured in Group Discussion (GD) and Interview of 50 Marks will be converted out of 25 Marks.
- Final Merit list will be available after Written Test and Group Discussion & Interview out of 100 for each category.
- Similarly in current vacancy of clerks separate timing will be given for each section.