SAS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2016 FOR SAS (OB) TRAINING
State Accounts Services(OB) is inviting applicants for the recruitment to various posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the SAS Entrance Examination 2016.
Important date :
Last Date for receipt of online application : 16-03-2016
Last Date for receipt of documents alongwith printout of online application : 31-03-2016
SAS Entrance Examination 2016 Job Details :
Total no of Posts : 30(Gen-20,SC-05, ST-02, Other Backward classes -03)
Qualification : All employees having 5 years service under the Government of Himachal Pradesh and the employees of the Corporations / Boards / Autonomous Bodies / Local Bodies etc., possessing a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent thereto from a recognized University.
Age Limit : Maximum age limit for appearing in the competitive SAS(OB) Entrance Examination shall be 42 years as on 1st January, 2016.
The selected trainee candidates for undergoing the training for SAS(OB) Part-I & II Examination shall be required to execute a bond for an amount of Rs. 50,000/- with two sureties of the like amount to the Director of HIPA to serve the Government of Himachal Pradesh for a period of at least 5 years after successfully completing and qualifying the SAS(OB) Part-I & II training/ Examination before their admission. The Director, HIPA shall submit the before said executed bond to the Director of Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries for safe custody.
Syllabus for SAS Entrance Examination 2016 :
Paper-I : English and Hindi
Syllabus: Précis letter writing, noting and drafting and other general questions to test the candidate’s Ability to write correct English/ Hindi. English/Hindi portion will carry 75 marks each.
Paper-II : Omnibus and Accounts
Syllabus : Questions will be on Rules relating to pay Fixation, Pension, T.A., LTC, Leave and GPF.
Paper-III : FRs, SRs, Himachal Pradesh Financial Rules,2009
Syllabus : (a) Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules (excluding rules covered in PaperII)
(b) Himachal Pradesh Financial Rules, 2009.
- Standard of English Paper will be similar to that of the Degree Examination of any recognized Indian University and standard of Hindi Paper shall be similar to that of 10+2 examination or equivalent of recognized University or Board of School Education.
- Each Paper shall carry 150 marks and will be of three hours duration.
- The medium of examination shall be English except for paper-I for which the medium of examination shall be both English and Hindi Part-wise.
(c) (i) The minimum pass marks shall be 40% in each paper and 45% in aggregate, but for reserved category the percentage will respectively be 5% less.
(ii) The final selection shall be made strictly in order of merit, of course keeping in view the reservation of seat for reserved categories.
Examination Fee :
- General (including General Physically Disabled, i.e. Orthopedically disabled, Deaf & Dumb, hearing impaired/ W.F.F. of H.P./ ExServicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure : Rs 400
- C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C. of H.P.(including S.C./S.T./O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure) : Rs 100
- Ex-Servicemen of HP (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/ Blind of HP/ Visually Impaired of HP : No fee
How To Apply :
- Candidates are required to visit at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM”.
- Before filling up the form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification /Advertisement for the post(s)/ Exam(s) and also ensure that he/she is eligible in the examination mentioned in the Notification.
For more information regarding examination click below the link to see the full notification