RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2016 for 1151 Apprentice and Clerk latest Railway jobs
RRB i.e. Railway Recruitment Board has uploaded an official notification for 1151 Apprentice and Clerk latest vacancies. RRB wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these RRB Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with RRB organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.rrbbpl.nic.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as RRB is starting to fill up 1151 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh has proclaimed a recent employment notification for RRB Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for RRB Recruitment 2016 for 1151 Apprentice and Clerk latest Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 25-01-2016. Important details regarding RRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: 26-12-2015
Ending date for applying online form: 25-01-2016
RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – March to May 2016
RRB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 1151
- Commercial Apprentice: 01 Jobs
- Traffic Apprentice: 63 jobs
- Goods Guard: 752 Jobs
- Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist: 100 Jobs
- Senior Clerk Cum Typist: 55 Jobs
- Assistant Station Master: 180 Jobs
Pay Scale: Candidates will get pay scale :
- For Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice posts Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month
- For all other post participants will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/–
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100
- For SC/ST Candidates: No fee
Eligibility Criteria of RRB Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in relevant field from Recognized University and Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on Computer for Typist Post.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the age limit between 18 Years to 32 Years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Computer based test, Aptitude test, Skill Test, document verification and Medical Fitness. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Aptitude test. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
RRB Admit Card 2016 Download
Once the online application form submission completed on 25-01-2016, the organization will upload RRB Admit Card 2016. Aspirants will able to get RRB Exam Hall Ticket 2016 before 10-15 days for the exam. Candidates need to visit official website, and enter valid details i.e application number and date of birth details. For more clearly information job seekers need to go through official website. Candidates who will complete registration will receive RRB Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personal Interviews. After completion of Personal interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
RRB Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- History – India & World.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology etc.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
- Environmental Studies.
- Biology etc.
Candidates to check out official web page www.rrbbpl.nic.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Certificates to be Carried for Document Verification
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent Certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification).
- Degree Certificate /Semester wise Mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST-Annexure-1 .
- Caste Certificate for OBC (Not older than one year from the date of document verification) Annexure-11.
- Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates -Annexure-Ill.
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically backward classes -Annexure-IV.
- Minority community declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper-Annexure-V
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) -Annexure-VI (A), VI (B) & VI (C).
- Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in Note-II of Para-5.02.
- NOC from serving employees.
- Receipt of payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized post office.
- Self Certification by the Transgender candidates.
How to fill RRB Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.rrbbpl.nic.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Download application form, fill with necessary info
- Attach required set of document copies
- Duly filled application must send to the official address
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.