RGAMC Recruitment 2016 for 43 Teaching and Non teaching Vacancies
RGAMC i.e. Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College has uploaded an official notification for 43 Teaching and Non teaching vacancies. RGAMC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these RGAMC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with RGAMC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.rgamc.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as RGAMC is starting to fill up 43 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the RGAMC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for RGAMC Recruitment 2016 for 43 Teaching and Non teaching Vacancies. Applicants can apply offline on or before 20-01-2016. Important details regarding RGAMC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Ending date for applying offline form: 20-01-2016 upto 5.00 p.m.
RGAMC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 43
Regular Basis:03 Posts
- Associate Professor (Kaumarabhritya /Balaroga)-01
- Dy. Medical Superintendent-01
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent-01
Contract Basis: 40 Posts
- Clinical Registrar (Panchakarma)-01
- Emergency Medical Officer-02
- Yoga Teacher / Instructor-01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-01
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-01
- LAboratory Technician-01
- Rachana Sharir-01
- Rasasastra and Bhaishajya Kalpana-01
- Roganidana and Vikriti Vigyana-01
- Kriya Sharir-01
- Data Entry Operator-01
- Midwife (PT&SR)-01
- P.A.to Principal-01
- Museum Keeper-01
- Lower Division Clerk-02
- Multitasking Staff (General)-06
- Multitasking Staff (Security)-08
Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale: Aspirants will get pay scale details as given below:
- Associate Professor (Kaumarabhritya /Balaroga): Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade pay Rs.7600/-
- Dy. Medical Superintendent: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade pay Rs.7600/-
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-+ with Grade pay Rs.4800/-
Contract Basis: Aspirants refer official Notification for Contract Basis Posts Salary details.
- General Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates:Rs.125/-
- General Candidates:Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates:Rs.75/-
Eligibility Criteria of RGAMC Teaching and Non Teaching Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10th, ITI, Diploma, B.tech, Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D in relevant subjects from a recognized University. Aspirants pleased to refer official Notification for post wise educational qualification details. For Post wise qualification details and more detailed description will be available in official web page.
Age Limit: Age of Candidates should not exceed from 50 years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. The written test for RGAMC Recruitment 2016 will consist of Multiple Choice Questions. Candidates visit official web page for Post wise syllabus and Exam pattern details.
RGMAC Teaching and Non Teaching Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive MP RGAMC Teaching Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personla Interviews. After completion of Personla interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
RGAMC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page for RGAMC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill RGAMC Teaching and Non Teaching Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into email@example.com official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, applicants must fill prescribed application form with required information.
- Now fill this application form with all required details.
- Applicants must paste passport size photograph on form and send along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, caste etc, at the given address.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.