RGAMC Recruitment 2016 for 39 MTS & Lower Division Clerk(LDC) Jobs
RGAMC i.e. Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College has uploaded an official notification for 39 MTS and Lower Division Clerk vacancies. RGAMC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these RGAMC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with RGAMC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.rgamc.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is huge recruitment as RGAMC is starting to fill up 39 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up offline form to apply for this. Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the RGAMC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for RGAMC Recruitment 2016 for 39 MTS & Lower Division Clerk(LDC) Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 20-01-2016. Important details regarding RGAMC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from – 30-12-2015
Ending date for applying online form: 20-01-2016
RGAMC Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Update Soon
RGAMC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 39
Location: Chalakkara,New Mahe,Puducherry
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get monthly salary for MTS Rs: 7000/- and LDC Rs: 8000(Refer Notification )
- For general candidates: Rs. 150
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 75
Candidates Through Demand Draft in favour of Administrative Officer, Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College Mahe Payable at Mahe.
Eligibility Criteria of RGAMC MTS & LDC Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess
Multi Tasking Staff(MTS): Aspirants should Pass in SSLC or its equivalent issued by a recognized board of the state.
Lower Division Clerk(LDC) : Job seekers should possess Bachelor Degree from a recognized University institution or equivalent with Computer Knowledge Type Writing English(Lower).
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be Maximum 40 years for MTS and 35 years for LDC. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Interview.
RGAMC MTS & LDC Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive RGAMC Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
RGAMC MTS & LDC Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
The candidates will be informed about this Syllabus and exam patterns as soon as possible through other articles.
How to fill RGAMC MTS & LDC Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.rgamc.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Then send the prescribed filled application form along with copies of educational Qualification & experience send to Administrative Officer, Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College Mahe Payable at Mahe, Puduchhery on or before 20.01.2016.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.