Punjab University Recruitment 2016 | Apply Online for 36 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts
The Punjab University has announced the notification regarding the 36 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies. The Punjab University Recruitment Department has invited the application for recruiting Teaching & Non Teaching jobs through Punjab University Notification 2016 on or before last date. The candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for same. This is the good opportunity for the candidates who want to make career in Teaching line. The last date for applying for Punjab University Recruitment 2016 is 20 January 2016 . The candidates who possessed the Master Degree in various subjects with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from recognized University,Ph.D with NET/ SET/ SLET qualification can apply for these Posts. The candidates who wants to apply for these post, they can apply for these posts from the link given below . The further details regarding Punjab University Recruitment 2016 like dates ,age,qualification, application fee etc is given below.
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 20-01-2016
Punjab University Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Update Soon
Punjab University Recruitment 2016
Punjab University is inviting applicants to fill the Teaching and Non-Teaching post through Punjab University Notification 2016. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 20-01-2016 up to 04:00 p.m. Interested Candidates can visit the Punjab University website @ www.puchd.ac.in. The further details of Punjab University Recruitment 2016 is given below:-
Organization: Punjab University
Category: Punjab Govt Jobs 2016
Total Posts: 36
Application Fee : Rs. 375/-
Official Website : www.puchd.ac.in
Name of The Post: Teaching & Non Teaching
A. Assistant Professor: 32 Posts
1. English (Gen): 04 Posts
2. Punjabi (SC): 04 Posts
3. History (Gen): 04 Posts
4. Physical Education: (Gen): 04 Posts
5. Political Science (Gen): 04 Posts
6. Sociology (Gen): 04 Posts
7. Computer Science (Gen): 04 Posts
8. Commerce (SC): 04 Posts
B. Principal: 03 Posts
1. P.U. Constituent College, Nihal Singh Wala, Distt. Moga: 01 Post
2. P.U.Constituent College, Sikhwala, Distt. Sri Muktsar Sahib: 01 Post
3. P.U.Constituent College, Guru Har Sahai, Distt. Ferozepur: 01 Post
C.Non Teaching :
1.Project Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab University Recruitment 2016
Teaching Jobs:- The candidates should posses Master Degree in various subjects according to Posts with 55% aggregate marks from recognized University, Ph.D with NET/ SET/ SLET qualification. Relaxation of marks 5% will be applicable to SC/ ST/ physically & visually handicapped candidates.
Non-Teaching Jobs:- These posts are of project assistant Candidates should possess M.Sc. with a minimum of 55% marks in Biophysics/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Genomics/ Allied fields with NET/ GATE qualification.
Age Limit:– Aspirants should have to satisfy age limit as per Punjab University Norms(Refer Notification).
Selection Procedure for Punjab University Recruitment 2016
The candidate will be selected in the Punjab University based on the following procedure:-
The candidate who are applying for these posts will have to pay Rs.375/- (For General Candidates) and Rs. 150/- (for SC/ ST and Rs. 185/- for PH candidates). The candidates will have to deposited application fee in Account No, 33417855484 of Punjab University, Chandigarh payable at all branches of SBI.
How to apply Punjab University Recruitment ?
- Candidates can visit the official website of Punjab University website www.puchd.ac.in
- Then look around for the Teaching & Non Teaching 2016 application form.
- Now Download application form in pdf format and fill the details in given format.
- Then send their prescribed application form, self attested copies of experience certificates, detailed mark cards in support of qualification for Matriculation/ School leaving, 12th class, Graduation, Post-graduation, Doctoral degree must be attached with the application form by Post/ courier to Punjab University, Chandigarh on or before 20-01-2016 up to 04:00 p.m.