Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 | Download Exam pattern for Clerk and Lab Assistant
In the Last couple of days, Punjab MILKFED announced recruitment notice to fill up vacancies of Clerk and Lab Assistant. Huge number of candidates are applying for these posts. Candidates who had applied for these posts of Clerk and Lab Asst, they may be searching for Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016, those candidates are notified that, they can download their Syllabus of MILKFED Clerk and Lab Assistant Posts. Candidate will be selected for Clerk and Lab assistant post based on their performance in written test only. So, Syllabus is most important for this Written exam of Punjab MILKFED Clerk recruitment. With the help of Exam pattern, candidates can have estimate that which questions will be asked in exam, so that they can prepare well to get more score in written examination. Further details regarding Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 for Clerk and Lab Assistant is given below.
Punjab Verka Clerk & Lab Asst Syllabus | Exam Pattern for MILKFED Clerk
As you know that MILKFED Punjab had announced notification to fill 140 vacancies of Clerk and Lab assistant. Candidates who are preparing for written examination for Punjab Milkfed recruitment for clerk and lab assistant, they can download Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 from here. We are providing answer key of previous year papers also, so that candidate can check their performance, whether they can qualify the examination paper or not. If he/she get more than 50% marks, candidate can qualify the exam. So it is advised to practice previous year papers of Milkfed Clerk and lab assistant. In addition to this, applicants who are going to appear in the upcoming exam must also practice sample papers, online mock tests and other study material like GK Capsule, Quant Questions and Current Affairs etc for preparing well. Candidates can download Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 from link given below.
Syllabus of Written examination for MILKFED Clerk, Lab Asst. Recruitment
- Name of the organization : MILKFED
- Name of the post : Clerk and Lab Assistant
- Selection process: Written Test
- Age limit: 18 to 45 years
- Eligibility: B.com from recognized university or equivalent
- Previous year Papers : Available
- Syllabus : Available
- Website: www.verka.coop
Exam Pattern for MILKFED Clerk and Lab Asst Recruitment
- Selection of candidates will be based on performance in Written exam only.
- Question paper will consists of 100 questions.
- Each question carry 1 mark and 0.25 mark wil be negative marking.
- Question paper will be provided in english language only, except Punjabi portion.
- Minimum qualification marks in written examination will be 45 for General and 40 for SC, BC, SC Ex. Servicemen candidates of Punjab domicile only.
- No Interview will be conducted
Syllabus for MILKFED Recruitment of Clerk and Lab Assistant
Maximum Marks: 100 marks
(i) Language Proficiency (Punjabi and English) – 20 marks
(ii) General Awareness – 15 marks
(iii) Mental Aptitude / Reasoning – 15 marks
(iv) Computer Proficiency 15 marksM
(v) Subject Area: 35 marks
a. for Clerk-cum-Typist – B.Com level
b. for Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician – B.Sc. level
Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 for English Language
- One word substitutions.
- Spot the error.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Comprehension passage.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Cloze passage.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 for General Knowledge / Awareness
- History – India.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Countries, Capitals & its Currencies.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- General Science.
- India & its Neighboring Countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 for Mental Aptitude/Reasoning
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Mental Ability.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 for Mathematics
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio and Time.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
Punjab MILKFED Clerk Syllabus 2016 for Computer Proficiency
- Basics of Computer.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Computer tools.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Uses of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer hardware parts and Controls.
- History of Computer.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- MS Office.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Document Searching.
- Website Surfing.
- Internet Usage.