PPSC Recruitment 2016 for 225 Lecturer Posts
PPSC i.e. Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala has uploaded a notification for the recruitment of 225 Lecturer vacancies for various streams in the Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training. The regarding notification is already uploaded on PPSC website and inviting online application on official site at www.ppsc.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big opportunity as PPSC is starting to fill up 225 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2016 for 225 Lecturer Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 20-01-2016. Important details regarding PPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Ending date for applying online form: 20-01-2016
Last date for application fee payment: 27-01-2016
Last date for submission of hard copy of online application: 05-02-2016
PPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 225
- Architecture: 08 Posts
- Production Engineering: 01 Post
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 48 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 41 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 04 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 28 Posts
- Information Technology: 22 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 34 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 39 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of PPSC Lecturer Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation or Post Graduate Degree in Engineering from a recognized university..
Age Limit: Age of Candidates should be 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rules.
Application Fee :
- For General & OBC category : Rs. 3000
- For SC/ST category : Rs. 1125
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test.
How to fill PPSC Lecturer Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.ppsc.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.