PGCIL Recruitment 2016 for 17 Deputy Manager and Officer vacancies
PGCIL i.e. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has uploaded an official notification for 17 Deputy Manager and Officer vacancies. PGCIL wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these PGCIL Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with PGCIL organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at http://www.powergridindia.com/. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is huge recruitment as PGCIL is starting to fill up 17 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online and offline form to apply for this. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the PGCIL Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 for 17 Deputy Manager and Officer Vacancies. Applicants can apply online and offline on or before 12-02-2016. Important details regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from – 13-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 12-02-2016
Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications: 27.02.2016
PGCIL Deputy Manager & Officer Recruitment 2015 Exam Date – Updated soon
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 17
Name of The Post: Deputy Manager & Officer
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)/ F4: 15
- Officer (CompanySecretary/ Cs)/ E2A: 02
Location: All over India
Pay Scale: Qualified candidates will get
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)-E4 /Rs.32,900-58,000 (IDA)
- Officer (CompanySecretary/ Cs)-E2A/ Rs. 24900 – 50500/- (IDA)
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 400
- For SC/ST/Exs/PWD candidates: No fee
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Deputy Manager Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) –Candidates must have passed certificates of CA/CMA (ICWA) with Demonstrable skill of MS office and Windows with 9 years experience in executive or other relevant post.
- Officer (CompanySecretary/ Cs) – Graduation degree with qualify company secretary with 3 years experience in Executive/ Gazetted officer with 2 years experience.
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) :39 Years as on 12.02.2016 (Candidate should have been born on or after 13.02.1977)
- Officer (CompanySecretary/ Cs): 33 Years as on 12.02.2016 (Candidate should have been born on or after 13.02.1983)
Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Interview.
PGCIL Deputy Manager Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive PGCIL Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
PGCIL Deputy Manager Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for Appointment. The qualifying marks in interview shall be as given below :
Category Qualifying Marks in Interview UR 40%, SC/ST/OBC(NCL) 30% (subject to reservation of post)
How to fill PGCIL Deputy Manager Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.powergridindia.com official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Fill required details with DD payment details
- Take a print out of online application and send to below given address with relevant documents.
- List of essential enclosures along with Hard Copy of the Application:A/C Payee Demand Draft (Not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates)
- Documents related to Essential Qualification (Passing certificate & Mark sheets)
- Documents related to Other Qualifications (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets)
- Documents related to Experience: Present as well as Previous Employment
- Experience Certificate : Proof of experience indicating post held, period of service, pay scale/ emoluments & area of experience. (In respect of PSU/Govt. employees indicating revised as well as pre-revised pay scales with period details).
- Latest Pay Slip
- Pay Certificate from concerned organisation (Govt./ Public/ Private sector) in support of experience in relevant pay scale/ emoluments/ equivalent level.
- Chart clearly indicating executive/ gazetted officer cadre in the organization and position of the applicant in the hierarchy for relevant experience.
- All proof of experience shall be duly certified by the organization concerned and self-attested by candidate.
- Candidate will have to produce the originals for verification at the time of interview, if called for.
- Proof of Date of Birth(X class certificate/ Birth Certificate)Caste (SC/ST/OBC-NCL)
- Certificate for claiming Reservation/ Relaxation/concessions (as applicable)
- Discharge Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable) i) Any other relevant document
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.
The Advertiser (PG),
Post Box No. 9248,
Head Post Office DELHI – 110051
On the top of the envelope the following should be clearly mentioned.
“Application for the post of Dy. Manager (F&A), Post ID- 126” or “Application for the post of Officer (Company Secretary), Post ID- 127” whichever is applicable.