NRHM Assam Recruitment 2016 for 46 DPO Audiologist National Health Mission Vacancies
NRHM i.e. National Rural Health Mission has uploaded an official notification for 46 DPO Audiologist National Health Mission vacancies. NRHM wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these NRHM Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with NRHM organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.nrhmassam.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as NRHM is starting to fill up 46 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. National Rural Health Mission Assam has proclaimed a recent employment notification for NRHM Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for NRHM Recruitment 2016 for 46 DPO Audiologist National Health Mission Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 27-01-2016. Important details regarding NRHM Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement Form: 12-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 27-01-2016
NRHM Assam Audiologist Recruitment 2015 Exam Date – Update Soon
NRHM Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 46
Name of The Post:
- State Programme Manager : 01 Post.
- Additional Consultant (Material Health) : 02 Posts.
- Hospital Administrator : 02 Posts.
- RMNCH Counselor : 02 Posts.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant, NVBDCP : 01 Post.
- District Programme Officer, NCD : 08 Posts.
- Consultant (RKSK) : 02 Posts.
- Finance & Accounts Consultant, NVBDCP : 01 Post.
- Dietician : 02 Posts.
- Speech Therapist/ Audiologist, DEIC : 22 Posts.
- Finance cum Logistic Consultant, NCD : 02 Posts.
- District Programme Coordinator, NCD : 01 Post
Pay Scale: For Post Wise refer official notification.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer Official Notification.
Eligibility Criteria of NRHM Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Ph.D/ Diploma/ Bachelor or Master Degree/ MBBS/ MBA (Finance)/ B.Sc in relevant field from recognized Medical College and must registered with Assam Medical Council with five years experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between minimum 50 years and maximum 62 years as on closing date of application form. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
NRHM Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive NRHM Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personla Interviews. After completion of Personla interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
NRHM Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill NRHM Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.nrhmassam.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.