NHRC Recruitment 2016 for 24 Stenographer/Assistant Vacancies
NHRC i.e. National Human Rights Commission has uploaded an official notification for 24 Stenographer/Assistant vacancies. NHRC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these NHRC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with NHRC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.nhrc.nic.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as NHRC is starting to fill up 24 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. National Human Rights Commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for NHRC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for NHRC Recruitment 2016 for 24 Stenographer/Assistant Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 22-02-2016. Important details regarding NHRC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: Already Started
Ending date for applying online form: 22-02-2016
NHRC Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Update Soon
NHRC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 24
For Direct Recruitment
- Stenographer Grade D : 03 posts
For Deputation Posts
- Presenting Officer : 1 post
- Joint Registrar : 1 post
- Senior Accounts Officer : 1 post
- Assistant Accounts Officer : 1 post
- Section Officer : 2 posts
- Assistant Registrar : 1 post
- Personal Assistant : 5 posts
- Assistant : 4 posts
- Research Assistant : 3 posts
- Junior Assistant : 1 posts
- Assistant Librarian : 1 posts
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- along with grade pay 2400/- pm For Direct Recruitment and Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800 plus grade pay 4200/- per month.
Exam/Application Fee: No fee
Eligibility Criteria of NHRC Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th class or equivalent qualification from recognized board/ university and typing speed of 30 W.P.M. in English and 25 W.P.M in Hindi.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the age limit less than 27 Years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of scored in selection rounds conducted by selection board of the organization. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
NHRC Admit Card 2016 Download
Once the online application form submission completed on 22-02-2016, the organization will upload NHRC Admit Card 2016. Aspirants will able to get NHRC Exam Hall Ticket 2016 before 10-15 days for the exam. Candidates need to visit official website, and enter valid details i.e application number and date of birth details. For more clearly information job seekers need to go through official website. Candidates who will complete registration will receive NHRC Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personal Interviews. After completion of Personal interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
NHRC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page www.nhrc.nic.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill NHRC Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.nhrc.nic.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Download application form, fill with necessary info
- Attach required set of document copies
- Duly filled application must send to the official address
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.
Postal Address :
Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan , Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023