NEEPCO Engineer Recruitment 2016 for 55 Manager and Officer Posts
NEEPCO i.e. North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited has uploaded an official Notification for filling 55 Typist, Forester & Restorer and various Posts in Meghalaya state. NEEPCO wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these NEEPCO Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with NEEPCO organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.hssc.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as NEEPCO is starting to fill up 55 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up application form to apply for this. North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the NEEPCO Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2016 for 55 Manager and Officer Vacancies. Applicants can snd their applications before 17-01-2016. Important details regarding NEEPCO Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Starting date of filling application form: 03-01-2016
Ending date for submitting application form: 17-01-2016
Ending date for submitting application fee : 19-01-2016
Last date for the Receipt software type (Hard copy): 02-02-2016
NEEPCO Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 55
- Manager (Finance): 01
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 27
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): 14
- Trainee Accounts Officer: 04
- Trainee Personnel Officer: 04
- Law Assistant: 01
- Medical Officer: 02
- Security Officer: 03
Pay Scale: Qualified applicants will get pay scale of Rs. 36600/- to Rs.62000/- for Manager (Finance) , Rs.20600/-to 46500/- for Trainee Engineer (Civil), Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical), Trainee Accounts Officer and Trainee Personnel Officer Rs.15,500/- to Rs. 39,500/- for Law Assistant and Rs.24,900/- to Rs.50,500/- for Medical Officer and Rs.24900 – 50500 for Security Officer post.
Job Location: Shillong(Meghalaya)
Eligibility Criteria of NEEPCO Manager and officer Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess CA/ICWA, MBBS, MBA in Finance, BE / B.Tech. / B.Sc. in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical, Graduate Degree with MBA / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Human Resource Development / Human Resource Management from recognized University.
Age Limit: Upper Age of Candidates should restrict 45 years as on 10-01-2016 for Manager (Finance) post, 30 years for Trainee Engineer (Civil), Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical), Trainee Accounts Officer, Law Assistant, Medical Officer Posts, 33 years for Security Officer post. Aspirants refer official Notification for Post wise Age limit details. Age relaxation will be given as Government rules.
Application Fee :
- For General category : Rs. 560
- For SC/ST/BC category: No fee
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of online written test and Personal interview.
To “Post Box No. 89 at GPO,
Shillong – 793 001 (Meghalaya)
How to fill NEEPCO Manager an Officer Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.neepco.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- After that, must fill application form with all relevant information which they asked in application form.
- Upload the digital images of documents (if required) and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form and forward it along with application fee and photocopies of testimonials and documents related to your qualification, proof of age etc to the following address which is equipped below on this page.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.