NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016 for 70 Lower Division Clerk jobs
NCERT i.e. National Council of Educational Research and Training has uploaded an official notification for 70 lower division clerk vacancies. NCERT wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these NCERT Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with NCERT organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.ncert.nic.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as NCERT is starting to fill up 70 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. National Council of Educational Research and Training has proclaimed a recent employment notification for NCERT RECRUITMENT 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2016 for 70 Lower Division Clerk Vacancies. Applicants can apply offline on or before 08-02-2016. Important details regarding NCERT Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement Form: 09-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 08-02-2016
Last date of Receipt hard copies: 22-02-2016
NCERT LDC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Announced Soon
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 70
Name of The Post: Lower Division Clerk
1. New Delhi: 58 posts
2. Bhubaneswar/ Kolkata: 5 posts
3. Mysore/ Bengaluru: 5 posts
4. PSSCIVE, Bhopal: 2 posts
Location: All over India
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.52000 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No fee
Eligibility Criteria of NCERT Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th from a recognized board or university with 35 WPM English and 30 WPM Hindi Typing speed on computer
Age Limit: Aspirants age should be in between 18-27 years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
NCERT Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive NCERT Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personla Interviews. After completion of Personla interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
NCERT Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page www.ncert.nic.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill NCERT Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.ncert.nic.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- Now send hard copies to “SECTION OFFICER, R-II SECTION, NCERT, SRI AUROBINDO MARG, NEW DELHI-110016” by ordinary post before 22-02-2016.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.