MPPSC Recruitment 2016 for 251 ADPO Posts
MPPSC i.e.Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has starting to recruiting for Asst District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Posts. The regarding notification is already uploaded on MPPSC website and inviting online application on official site at www.mppscdemo.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is huge recruitment as MPPSC is starting to fill up 251 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the MPPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2016 for 251 Asst District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Vacancies. Online applications will started to fill on 14-01-2016 and last date for filling online form will be 13-02-2016. Important details regarding MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Starting date for applying online form: 14-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 13-02-2016
MPPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 251
- UR: 126 Posts
- SC: 40 Posts
- ST: 50 Posts
- OBC: 35 Posts
Salary Slab: Candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + grade pay of Rs. 3,600/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria of MPPSC Asst District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation or Post Graduate Degreen Law from a recognized university with 2 years professional experience in bar council/ court
Age Limit: Age of Candidates should be 24 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rules.
Application Fee :
- For General & OBC category : Rs. 1200
- For SC/ST category : Rs. 600
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test, and personal interview.
How to fill MPPSC ADPO Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.mppscdemo.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.