MP Police Recruitment 2016 | Apply online for 5000 SI, ASI, Commander Posts
The candidates who were eagerly waiting for the Defence Jobs. They will be happy to see the golden opportunity this year. Yes Candidates! Your wait is over as Government of Madhya Pradesh has released huge number of vacancies for you. Government of Madhya Pradesh have released notification to fill up vacancies of 5000 Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Constables, Head Constables, law Officer and Steno Grapher posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these posts, they can apply for MP Police Recruitment 2016 from official website www.mppolice.gov.in. Official notification is already uploaded on website. Last date for applying Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 for 5000 vacancies is 22nd July 2016. Candidates can read official notification before applying for these posts. Further details regarding MP Police SI Recruitment 2016 like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, application fee etc is given below.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of online application form : Already Started
Last Date of online application form : 22nd July 2016
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Online Application form for 5000 vacancies
As you know that madhya pradesh have announced recruitment notice to fill up 5000 vacancies for Constables, ASI, Head Constables, law Officer and Steno Grapher posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible for these posts, they can apply for MP Police Recruitment 2016 before last date. Applicants who wants to apply for Police recruitment in MP, they must have possess 12th, Graduation in relevant stream from recognized university or board. Applicant’s age should between 18 years to 28 years as per on official notification. Candidates will be selected for MP Police based on the performance in Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test and Document Verification. Applicant who will be selected in Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016, he/she will get pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay 3600/-. Further details regarding MP Police Recruitment 2016 is given below.
www.mppolice.gov.in Sub Inspector recruitment in Madhya Pradesh
- Name of the organization : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
- Name of the post : Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Constables, Head Constables, law Officer and Steno Grapher
- Total Number of Post: 5000
- Age limit : 18 years to 28 years
- Eligibility: 12th, Graduation in relevant stream from the recognized university or institute
- Selection process: Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Test and Document Verification
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300/- to Rs.34, 800/- per month plus Rs.36,00/- Grade Pay
- Exam Date: Not Declared
- Admit Card: Available soon
- Website: www.mppolice.gov.in
MP Police Vacancy Details :
- Total Vacancies: 5000 posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 581 posts
- Constables: 1876 posts
- Head Constables: 1015 posts
- Law Officer & Steno Grapher: 1528 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MP Police Recruitment 2016 for 5000 Posts
Educational Qualification :- Candidates who are going to apply for Sub Inspector in MP Police, they must have completed 12th, Graduation in any Stream from a recognized Board/University.
Age limit :- Candidate must have age between 18 years to 28 years. However age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates like Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribes (ST), Physically Handicapped Candidates (PH), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Ex-serviceman Candidates (EXSM) according to the rules mentioned in the official notification.
Pay Scale :- Candidates will be selected for Sub Inspector in MP Police will get pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34, 800/- per month plus Rs.3600/- Grade Pay. For more details, candidates should go through official notification.
Selection Process MP Police Recruitment 2016
Candidates will be selected for SI in Madhya Pradesh Police based on the performance in following tests.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee : Refer official notification.
How to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2016 ?
- First of all visit official link or link given below.
- Look around for “MP Police Recruitment 2016“.
- Fill the application form and upload required documents.
- Pay Application fee.
- Save application form and fee slip for further use.
Important Links and Downloads
Click Here to Download official notification regarding MP Police Recruitment 2016
Click Here to apply for MP Police Recruitment 2016
Official Website : www.mppolice.gov.in