KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 161 Inspector and Regional Transport Officer Vacancies
KPSC i.e. Karnataka Public Service Commission has uploaded an official notification for 161 Inspector and Regional Transport Officer vacancies. KPSC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these KPSC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with KPSC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as KPSC is starting to fill up 161 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Karnataka Public Service Commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for KPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 161 Inspector and Regional Transport Officer Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 04-03-2016. Important details regarding KPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: 04-02-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 04-03-2016
Last date to payment of Application Fee –05 March 2016
KPSC RTO Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Update Soon
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 161
Inspector of Motor Vehicle: 150 Posts
Regional Transport Officer(RTO): 11 Post
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get pay scale for Inspector of Motor Vehicle Rs.17650-32000/- and for Regional Transport Officer Rs.28100-50100/-
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 25
Eligibility Criteria of KPSC Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle: Aspirants should possess matriculation and Diploma in automobile/mechanical Engineering or Degree in Mechanical engineering form recognized University.
- Regional Transport Officer(RTO): Applicants should have Degree in Mechanical/Automobile engineering form recognized University
Age Limit: Candidates should have the age limit of minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Written test and personal Interview. First of all, there will be a written test. Those who will clear teh Written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
KPSC Admit Card 2016 Download
Once the online application form submission completed on 04-03-2016, the organization will upload KPSC Admit Card 2016. Aspirants will able to get KPSC Exam Hall Ticket 2016 before 10-15 days for the exam. Candidates need to visit official website, and enter valid details i.e application number and date of birth details. For more clearly information job seekers need to go through official website. Candidates who will complete registration will receive KPSC Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personal Interviews. After completion of Personal interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
KPSC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page www.kpsc.kar.nic.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill KPSC Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.kpsc.kar.nic.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Download application form, fill with necessary info
- Attach required set of document copies
- Duly filled application must send to the official address
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.