Jharkhand postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 199 Mail Guard and MTS jobs
Jharkhand postal Circle has uploaded an official notification for 199 Mail Guard and MTS vacancies. Jharkhand postal Circle wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with Jharkhand postal Circle organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.ranchipost.asrb2014.org. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as Jharkhand postal Circle is starting to fill up 199 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Jharkhand postal Circle has proclaimed a recent employment notification. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for Jharkhand postal Circle Recruitment 2016 for 199 Mail Guard and MTS Vacancies. Applicants can apply offline on or before 06-02-2016. Important details regarding Jharkhand postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement Form: 08-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 06-02-2016
Jharkhand postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 199
- Postman/ Mail Guard vacancies: 159 posts
- MTS VACANCIES: 40 posts
Pay Scale: Aspirants will get pay scale details as given below:
- Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- for Postman/ Mail Guard
- Rs. 5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- for MTS
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants Pleased to check out official Notification for Application fee details.
Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand postal Circle Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess
- Postman/Mail Guard : Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
- MTS : Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board.
Age Limit: Aspirants age should be in between 18-27 years for Postman/ Mail Guard Posts and 18years to 25 years for MTS Posts. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
Jharkhand postal Circle Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive Jharkhand postal Circle Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personla Interviews. After completion of Personla interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
Jharkhand postal Circle Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
The exam pattern for Postman, Mail Guard and MTS examination is same. Level of examination will change for Postman/Mail Guard and MTS posts.
- The examination shall conduct for 100 Marks
- The examinations is Objective Type
- The exam paper consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- The exam paper consists of Four Sections
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment Exam Syllabus:
- Part-A General Knowledge-25 Questions- 25 Marks
- Part-B Mathematics -25 Questions- 25 Marks
- Part- C (i) English-25 Questions- 25 Marks
- Part-C (ii) Regional Language -25 Questions- 25 Marks
Postman Mail Guard Exam Syllabus & MTS
General Knowledge Syllabus:
Geography, Indian History, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Politics & Constitution of India, Economics, General Science , Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10thstandard.( 2 to 3 questions from each topic)
Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals & fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & loss,
Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & work, Time & Distance, Use of Tables & Graphs, Mensuration.( 1 to 2 questions from each topic)
English Language Syllabus:
Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary, sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc (Five question from one unseen passage and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics)
Hindi Language Syllabus:
Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.( 5 questions from one Apathit Gadyansh and 2 to 3 questions from remaining topics)
Candidates to check out official web page www.ranchipost.asrb2014.org for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill Jharkhand postal Circle Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.ranchipost.asrb2014.org official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.