ISRO Recruitment 2016 | Apply for Assistants and Stenographers Posts
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) is a Indian government space agency in Bengaluru has released a recruitment of 185 Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers and Assistants in various ISRO centres across India. The aim of ISRO is to develop space technology and its application to various national tasks. ISRO is conducting recruitment for graduation degree candidates. Interested and Eligible candidates who are interested can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online till 11-02-2016.
More information about ISRO Recruitment 2016 including important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply, salary, location and job title etc. are given below.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 21-01-2016
Closing Date of Online Application : 11-02-2016
Closing Date for Payment of Fee : 12-02-2016
Closing Date for Receiving Challan : 20-02-2016
Date of Written Examination : 27-03-2016
ISRO Recruitment 2016 Job Details :
Job Title :
- Junior Personal Assistant – 154 Posts
- Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Assistant – 27 Posts
Job Salary : Rs. 5200-20200 (Rs. 2400 grade pay) for all posts.
Job Location: All India.
Job Eligibility :
- For Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographers:
- Graduation degree in Arts/Commerce/Management/ Science/Computer Applications with first class or diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with first class .
- One year experience as Stenographer with minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Stenography.
- For Assistant:
- Graduation degree in Arts/Commerce/Management/Science/Computer Applications with first class from a recognized university .
Age Limit :
- For General Candidates: 18 to 26 years
- For OBC Candidates: 18 to 29 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 18 to 31 years
• Un-reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100
• Women/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PWD Candidates: NILL
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on
- written test
- skill test.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through ISRO website http://www.isro.gov.in from 21-01-2016 to 11-02-2016.
Note: Candidates are required to send challan form (ISRO copy) to Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094 by Ordinary Post till 20-02-2016.
ISRO Recruitment Notification 2016 : click here