IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2016 for 21 Junior Office Assistant/Supervisor Vacancies
IGM i.e. India Government Mint an Central government running organization has uploaded an official notification for 21 Junior Office Assistant/Supervisor vacancies. IGM wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these IGM Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with IGM organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as IGM is starting to fill up 21 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. India Government Mint has proclaimed a recent employment notification for IGM Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for IGM Recruitment 2016 for 21 Junior Office Assistant/Supervisor Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 27-02-2016. Important details regarding IGM Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: 26-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 27-02-2016
IGM Kolkata Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Updated Soon
IGM Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 21
- Junior Office Assistant: 10
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01
- Supervisor (Tech): 10
- Rs.5200/- Rs.20200/- with GP Rs 2000/- for S.N 01
- RS.12300/- – Rs.25400/- IDA for S.N 02 and 03
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 350
- For SC/ST Candidates: No fee
Eligibility Criteria of IGM Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess :
Junior Office Assistant – Graduation with at least 55 percent marks and computer knowledge and typing speed in English at 40 WPM and Hind at 30 WPM
Junior Hindi Translator – Master’s degree from a recognized University in English or Hindi as a subject with 1 year’s translation experience
Supervisor (Tech) – 3 years Complete Engineering Diploma in relevant trade or B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electrical or Metallurgy
Age Limit: Candidates should have the age limit
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years for Junior Office Assistant Post,
- Minimum 18 years 30 years for Junior Hindi Translator and Technical Supervisor Posts.
- Relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per rules.
Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Written test and Personal Interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
IGM Admit Card 2016 Download
Once the online application form submission completed on 27-02-2016, the organization will upload IGM Admit Card 2016. Aspirants will able to get IGM Exam Hall Ticket 2016 before 10-15 days for the exam. Candidates need to visit official website, and enter valid details i.e application number and date of birth details. For more clearly information job seekers need to go through official website. Candidates who will complete registration will receive IGM Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personal Interviews. After completion of Personal interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
IGM Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- English Language, Professional knowledge of respective languages
- Computer Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
Candidates to check out official web page www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill IGM Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Download application form, fill with necessary info
- Attach required set of document copies
- Duly filled application must send to the official address
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.