HSSC Excise Texation Inspector Recruitment 2016 for 1074 Haryana Govt. Jobs
HSSC i.e. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has uploaded an official notification for 1074 Haryana Govt. vacancies. HSSC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these HSSC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with HSSC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.hssc.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as HSSC is starting to fill up 1074 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for HSSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1074 Haryana Govt. Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 17-02-2016. Important details regarding HSSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: 18-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 16-02-2016
HSSC Excise Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated soon
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 1074
Details of Vacancies:
- Excise Inspector- 20 posts
- Taxation Inspector – 118 Posts
Rajya Sainik Board:
- Welfare Organizer- 51 posts
- Clerks- 26 posts
- Driver – 8 posts
Town and Country Planning Department:
- Tracer- 6 posts
- Assistant Draftsman- 6 posts
- Junior Draftsman- 10 posts
- Field Invigilator- 8 posts
- Junior Engineer- 39 posts
Welfare of SC and BC Department:
- Statistical Assistant- 16 posts
Employment Department, Haryana
- Statistical Assistant- 16 posts
- Dispenser- 138 posts
- Dispenser (Unani)- 1 post
- Dispenser (Homoeopathic)- 4 posts
Sports and Youth Affairs Department:
- Junior Coach Athletics- 16 posts
- Junior Coach Badminton – 11 posts
- Junior Coach Boxing – 46 posts
- Junior Coach Cricket – 14 posts
- Junior Coach Fencing – 15 posts
- Junior Coach Football – 43 posts
- Junior Coach Gymnastic – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Juddo- 25 posts
- Junior Coach Kayaking and Canoeing – 4 posts
- Junior Coach Table Tennis- 14 posts
- Junior Coach Taekwondo- 19 posts
- Junior Coach Weight Lifting- 14 posts
- Junior Coach Kabaddi- 47 posts
- Junior Coach Kho-Kho – 19 posts
- Junior Coach Tennis – 13 posts
- Junior Coach Basketball -28 posts
- Junior Coach Cycling- 12 posts
- Junior Coach Hand Ball – 20 posts
- Junior Coach Hockey- 29 posts
- Junior Coach Swimming- 2 posts
- Junior Coach Volley Ball- 32 posts
- Junior Coach Wrestling- 18 posts
- Junior Coach Wushu- 17 posts
- Junior Coach Rowing- 3 posts
- Junior Coach Archery- 18 posts
Commandant General Home Guards and Director Civil Defence:
- Company Commander- 8 posts
- Platoon Commander- 13 posts
- Havaldar Instructor – 21 posts
- Wireless mechanic- 1 post
- Wireless operator- 9 posts
- Pipe Band Man- 5 posts
- Armourer- 1 post
- Buglar – 2 posts
- Store man- 5 posts
Pay Scale: Asprints will get pay scale of Rs. 3900 to Rs. 34800 and a grade scale of Rs. 3600.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification.
Eligibility Criteria of HSSC Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess minimum qualification of intermediate or Graduation from reputed organizations
Age Limit: Candidates should refer Official notification for Age limit details.. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
HSSC Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive HSSC Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personla Interviews. After completion of Personla interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
HSSC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English language
- GK& Current Affairs
- Arithmetic & Mental Ability
Candidates to check out official web page www.hssc.gov.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill HSSC Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.hssc.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.