HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2016 : Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced notification for recruitment of Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2016 for 25 posts. Interested candidates can apply online for this post till 11-02-2016. Before applying online, it is required for interested candidates to go through recruitment criteria and other important details thoroughly. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualification, process of selection , fee & how to apply are given below.
HPPSC Posts Details :
Number of posts : 25 posts
Examination name : HPPSC Administrative Combined Competitive Examination 2016
Name of Posts :
1. Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service (Class-I): 04 Posts
2. Himachal Pradesh Police Service (Class-I): 05 Posts
3. Tehsildar (Class-I): 05 Posts
4. Block Development Officers (Class-I): 08 Posts
5. Excise and Taxation Officer (Class-I): 03 Posts
Last Date : 11-02-2016
Age Limit : Age limit for interested candidates for the post of Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2016 between 21-35 yrs as on 01-01-2016.
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized University if they want to apply for post of Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2016.
Selection Process: Interested candidates selection process will be based on :
- Preliminary examination.
- Main examination.
- Viva voice test.
Application Fee : General category candidates should have to pay Rs. 400/- & also by other state candidates and SC/ ST/ OBC candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- in order to apply for Administrative Combined Competitive Exam 2016. Fee payment mode can be either through ‘e-Challan’ at any branch of Punjab National Bank or through ‘e-Payment’ option by using Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. There will be No Fee for Ex-Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh.
Important Dates : Last date to apply online is 11-02-2016 by 11:59 pm.
Steps to apply online :
1. Copies of photograph & signature should be scanned by interested candidates before applying online.
2. Log on to this website : www.hp.gov.in/hppsc .
2. Click on Apply Online then New User Sign up here.
3. Fill all important details and then Click on Create User.
4. Select the desired post & click on Click to Apply.
5. Fill all the important details and then Submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for the future use.
Interested candidates can get more information about notification details through this link :