HECL Trainee Recruitment 2016 For 100 Non Executive Jobs
HECL i.e. Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd has uploaded an official Notification for filling 100 Non-executive trainees in vacant positions in Jharkhand state. HECL wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these HECL Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with HECL organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.hecltd.com. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as HECL is starting to fill up 100 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online application form to apply for this. Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the HECL Trainee Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for HECL Trainee Recruitment 2016 for 100 Non Executive Vacancies. Applicants can snd their online applications on or before 01-02-2016. Important details regarding HECL Trainee Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Starting date of filling application form: 12-01-2016
Ending date for submitting application form: 01-02-2016
Last date for the submission of payment: 03-02-2016
HECL Trainee Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 100
- ITI Trainee posts: 65
- Diploma Engineer Trainee Posts: 35
- Electrician- 10 Positions
- Fitter- 10 Positions
- Machinist- 10 Positions
- Turner- 10 Positions
- Forger/ Forger cum Heat Treater- 10 Positions
- Foundryman/ Moulder- 10 Positions
- Welder- 08 Positions
- RCC- 07 Positions
Diploma Engineering Passed Candidates:
- Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making- 15 Positions
- Civil- 05 Positions
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology- 10 Positions
- Electrical- 05 Positions
Period of Training: 03 Years
Pay Scale: Qualified Applicants will get the pay scale details as given below:
ITI Trainees: Rs. 6000/- during first year of training, Rs. 7000/- during second year of training, and Rs. 8000/- during third year of training.
Diploma Engineer Trainees: Rs. 8000/- during first year of training, Rs. 9000/- during second year of training, and Rs. 10000/- during third year of training.
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand
Eligibility Criteria of HECL Trainee Non Executive Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10th class with ITI and Diploma in relevant discipline from recognized board.
Age Limit: Age limit of candidates should be between 18 to 28 years. Age relaxation will be given as Government rules.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC Category: Rs. 800
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 200
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test. Candidates applying for ITI Trainee Position, will be selected on the basis of written test followed by trade test and Candidates applying for Diploma Engineer Trainee Position, will be selected on the basis of written test followed by Task Observation Test.
HECL Trainee Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates pleased to check out Official web page for HECL Trainee Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill HECL Non Executive Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.hecltd.com official website.
- Click on adv no RT-33-2015 for non-executive posts
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Make fee payment through via Net banking or debit/Credit card.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.