Apply now for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 for 369 Male Constable
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) or Haryana Police had announced the notification to recruit 369 male constables in haryana police department. This is great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Latest Defense Jobs. Candidates who are waiting from long time for police constables jobs have chance to get recruit in police constable through Haryana Police Recruitment 2016. The candidates can download official notification for more details. Notification is already uploaded on the website. So, the candidates who are interested in 369 Male constable recruitment in haryana ,they can apply for this Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 through official website www.hssc.gov.in. Last date for applying this Police constable recruitment in haryana is 21 June 2016. So candidates can apply for this post before last date. Further notification regarding Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 like important dates, selection process, application fee etc is given below.
haryana police constable recruitment 2016 online application
Interested candidates who had sufficient qualification they can apply for this police recruitment. Candidates must have possess 12th standard from recognized university or board. All required information need to fill in application form and attested copies of certificates should reach prescribed address. Candidates who will be selected for Police constable in haryana Police recruitment 2016 will be paid Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month. Candidate wants to apply for this post will have to pay application fee of Rs: 100/- for General candidate and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST. So candidates who wants to apply for this police recruitment in haryana can apply for this recruitment. Further details regarding this recruitment in police is given below.
www.hssc.gov.in application form online
- Name of the organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the posts: Male Constable
- Total posts: 369
- Age limit: 18 to 21 years as on 01st May 2016
- Eligibility: 12th class
- Application Fees: Rs: 100/- for General candidate and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST
- Salary: Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month
- Selection process: Physical Standard Test, Written test, Physical Measurement Test and Interview
- Application Status: started from 20th May 2016
- Deadline: 21st June 2016
- Exam Date: update soon
- Admit Card: available soon
- Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Harayana Police Recruitment 2016 369 Male Constable Vacancy Details
- Gen – 107 Posts.
- SC – 74 Posts.
- BCA – 57 Posts.
- BCB – 33 Posts.
- EBPG – 41 Posts.
- ESM Gen – 29 Posts.
- ESM SC – 08 Posts.
- ESM BCA – 08 Posts.
- ESM BCB – 12 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016
Educational qualification :- Candidates who are going to apply for these 369 Male constable recruitment 2016 , they must have possess 12th class from the recognized Board and also have the knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit language till 10th class.
Age Limit :- Age limit for the male police constable is between 18 and 21 years as on 01st May 2016. Age Relaxation will be given to candidates as per govt. norms.
Pay Scale :- Candidates who will be selected as Police constable in haryana Police Recruitment will be paid Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Selection Process for Police constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates who had applied for these posts will be selected as constable based on the performance in following tests.
- Physical Standard Test
- Written test
- Physical Measurement Test
haryana police new physical standard 2016
- For the General Male Candidates –The height must be 172 centimeters (chest with or without expansion 87 and 83 respectively).
- For the Reserved categories –The Height must be 169/85/81 centimeters respectively.
- For Female Candidates –Height must be 160 and 157 Centimeters respectively.
The Physical Activity (PET) will include Race and Jump:
The PET shall be of 20 Marks only. Only those candidates shall be allowed to take PET who has cleared PST. In the First Part, there shall be a 100 M race. In another Segment it shall be of 800 M race.
There shall be two types of Jumps –Long Jump and High Jump.
- The long jump shall be of 15 feet or more with 5 Marks maximum.
- The High Jump will be of 4 or more feet of Maximum 5 Marks.
Application fee for 369 Male Constable in Haryana Police
The Candidates who belongs to general category will have to pay Rs.100/- and fee for reserved candidate such as SG/BCA/EBPG candidates is Rs. 25/-. Candidates can pay their application fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
How to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 ?
- First of all visit the official website “www.hssc.gov.in”.
- Download the official notification and read.
- Click on the apply now for 369 Male constable recruitment 2016.
- Fill the all relevant details.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee and Save the application form.
Important Links and Downloads
Apply Online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 (Active from 20.05.2016)