GATE Answer Key 2016 of 6.2.2016 and 7.2.2016 for XE, XL, TF, AE, PI, MT, EY, AG, CE, EE & CS
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted every year for admission to various courses and institutes. This year also the online tests were conducted successfully from 30 January to 7 February for various subjects. The GATE Answer Key 2016 of 30 & 31 January Test has already been released by many coaching institutes. Now candidates who appeared in the GATE 2016 Online Test which was held on 6 and 7 February for the for XE, XL, TF, AE, PI, MT, EY, AG, CE, EE & CS subjects are looking out for the GATE Answer Key so that they can check their performance by comparing their answers with the actual solutions of the GATE 2016 Test. Regarding the result, the organization stated that the GATE 2016 result will be declared on 19 March as per the tentative schedule decided by the department. Now candidates are looking for the GATE 2016 Answer Key, Expected Cut off Marks.
GATE Answer Key 2016
The answer key will help the candidates to calculate their marks they can achieve in the online test. The merit list will be generated which will contain the list of all the students who will qualify the GATE Exam. On the basis of the merit list, the list of toppers and All India Ranks will be generated. This whole process will be done from 19 March onwards as the official result declaration date is 19.3.2016. Now candidates can refer only to GATE Answer Key for evaluating their expected performance of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2016.
- Name of the Exam: GATE Online Test
- Exam Date: 6 and 7 February
- Subject Codes: XE, XL, TF, AE, PI, MT, EY, AG, CE, EE & CS
- Notification: GATE Answer Key
- Status: Unofficial Answer keys are available, Official will be available within few days at the official website
- Official Website: www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
For the unofficial answer keys, candidates can follow any one of the below given download link in order to obtain GATE 2016 Answer Key which:
- Resonance: www.resonance.ac.in
- Aakash Institute: www.aakash.ac.in
- Bansal Classes: www.bansaliitjee.com
- Made Easy: www.madeeasy.in
Download GATE 2016 Answer Key
You can download the GATE Answer Key for all the subjects for which the online test was held on 6 and 7 February by following the steps mentioned below.
- First of all visit this official website: www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
- Then click on the section: Answer Keys
- Select GATE 2016 Link
- The complete list of all the subject and subject codes will be displayed
- Click on the subject for which you need to download your GATE Answer Key
- Download your solutions in PDF Format
Click Here for Answer Key