GADVASU Recruitment 2016 | Apply now for Senior Research Fellow
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) had recently announced notification regarding recruitment of Senior Research fellow. Candidates who are interested in teaching jobs, they can apply for GADVASU Recruitment 2016. Official notification had already uploaded on the website. Candidates can read out official notification before applying for these posts. There are various posts vacant for Senior Research Fellow for B.sc, B.V.Sc, M.V.Sc., M.sc or PhD. So candidates who wants to apply for these GADVASU Recruitment 2016. They can apply through offline mode by sending an application and a brief bio-data mentioning their qualifications and experience (on A4 size paper). The applications should carry attested copies of the certificates and a recent passport size photograph before 18-04-2016. Further notification details like important date, eligibility criteria, selection process etc of GADVASU Recruitment 2016 is given below.
Important Date :
Last date of apply for this post : 18th April, 2016 by 5.00 PM.
Date of Interview : 21st April, 2016 (Thursday) at 11:00 am
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment Senior Research Fellow
As you know that Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University had announced notification to recruit Senior Research fellow. Candidate who are looking for teaching post, they have great opportunity to apply for these posts. Candidates can apply for GADVASU Recruitment 2016 before 18th of April 2016. This is Walk-in Interview. Candidate who will send the application form to organization, they will have to attend interview. Candidates who are going to apply for these post must have age less than 42 years. Candidate who will selected as Senior Research fellow will be paid Rs. 14000 per month. Further notification details regarding GADVASU Recruitment 2016 is given below.
About GADVASU : Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) was established at Ludhiana by an act of the Punjab Legislature No. 16 of 2005 notified in the Punjab Government Gazette on August 9, 2005 and it started functioning w.e.f. April 21, 2006 for promoting livestock production, health and prevention of the disease(s) through integrated teaching, research and extension programme (s).
- Name of the organization: Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU)
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
- Job Location: Punjab
- Age limit: 18 to 42 years
- Educational Requirement: BSc/MSc/PHD
- Selection process: Interview.
- Application Mode: Offline
- Last Date to apply: 18th April, 2016 by 5.00 PM.
GADVASU Vacancy Details
Job Responsibilities / Job Description:
1. Research duties according to the objectives of the project.
2. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the PI.
Educational Qualification :- Candidates should have Qualification as follows.
- B.V.Sc. & AH/B.V.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in any relevant branch of Life Sciences/Biological Sciences with at least second class.
- M.V.Sc./PhD in Animal Biotechnology/Vety. Biotechnology/Vety. Biochemistry/Vety. Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology or M.Sc/PHD in Animal/Biotechnology /Biochemistry/Microbiology/Medical Microbiology or any other relevant branch of Life Science/Biological Sciences with at least 55% marks.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with research experience.
- Candidate should have cleared metric level Punjabi examination. The candidates without knowledge of Punjabi may be considered/appointed provided no suitably qualified/experienced candidate with knowledge of Punjabi is available.
- Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in molecular biological and immunological techniques.
- Ph.D students of School of Animal Biotechnology who have cleared their comprehensive examination and whose research work is related to this project are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit :- Candidate must have age less than 42 years if he/she going to apply for GADVASU Recruitment 2016 for Senior Research Fellow. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories as per government norms. For that candidate must refer official notification.
Pay Scale :- Candidate who be selected as Senior Research Fellow, will be paid Rs.14,000 per month.
Important Links and Downloads
Click here to download official notification of BFUHS Recruitment 2016
Official Website : www.gadvasu.in