An exam is a very important and essential part of our life. You must have seen many people who prepare for various exams for government jobs while doing a private job.In our country Most of people doing job in Private Sector but may be they are not satisfied with their job due to various reasons like insufficient Salary, Difficult work, unsatisfactory workplace or some other. They may be want to prepare for the Govt Job examination, but they don’t have a time for Preparing for Govt because of 8-10 hours job. So most of people have question in their mind that how to prepare for exam while doing job?, What strategy should apply for preparing for exam after doing job? So we are providing Exam Preparation tips for people, which help to make easy to get Govt. job.
Many others work along with the study. A candidate, who is working along with the study, may find it hard to prepare for exams. In this article, we will discuss some easy tips to study while maintaining a job. Here’s some exam preparation tips while doing job.
Exam Preparation Tips
Before knowing about Exam Preparation Tips firstly the people should know about the exam pattern for the government jobs. There are 5 or 6 sections in every government job.Which candidates will have to prepare thoroughly.
Most of the Recruitment written & online test are based on Objective Multiple Choice Questions are contains the popular subjects & materials are following :
- General English
- General Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Computer or job related(optional)
- General Knowledge
General Intelligence & Reasoning :
In this topic the candidates required to focus on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation. problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination. Observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification. arithmetic number series, non-verbal series. Coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc. The topics are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series.Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization.
This section will be used to check the General Knowledge of the candidate . The examiner wants to know how often the candidate read the newspaper or touch with the current affairs in india. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
This section is mainly used to check the mental ability and mathematics skills of candidates . This will focus on how fast you solve your problem.The scope of the test will be Algebra & Elementary surds. Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles.Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles. The candidate will have to focus on Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone. Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere. Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio. Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances. The main topics are Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart, computation of whole numbers.Focus on decimals,fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion,Square roots, Averages. Candidate may also focus on Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School for higher marks.
This section will check the general grammar of candidates or english language knowledge. Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested. Questions will be based on will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms. antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences.
How to prepare for Govt Job : Exam Preparation Tips
Here some exam preparation tips are given which help to crack difficult Govt. Job Exam while doing job:-
- In full time job may consume 8-10 hours of your schedule. In such case, you will have to manage your study time accordingly.
- Prepare the study time table according to your daily routine.
- Make a separate list of the topics at which you are strong and topics at which you are weak. Now, you need to give less time to strong topics and more time to weak topics.
- Focus on your career line Banking/SSC/UPSC/Army,make plan accordingly.
- Download your examination syllabus 3 Months before exam.
- Since you have not got much time, you must also work on time management. Do not waste your time in unimportant activities at least in the exam time.
- For students, who are preparing for their academic exams or term papers, I would suggest that they should leave their job temporarily for exam preparation. They can join again once they are done with the exams.
- Stay updated with the latest exam notification and news. Also, join some online forums and blogs for support and guidance.
- Prepare for common questions asked in interview.
- Do research about previous papers,common questions,simple method to solve mathematical questions etc.
- Calculate the Days remains for the Written / Online Test
- Check the Advertisement Recruitment Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Collect the Soft Copies or Hard Copies of Study Materials for the Subject Wise