DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 for 282 Executive/MTS latest vacancies
DFCCIL i.e. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has uploaded an official notification for 282 Executive/MTS vacancies. DFCCIL wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these DFCCIL Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with DFCCIL organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.digialm.com or www.dfccil.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as DFCCIL is starting to fill up 282 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has proclaimed a recent employment notification for DFCCIL Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 for 282 Executive/MTS Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 19-02-2016. Important details regarding DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: 30-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 19-02-2016
Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 16-02-2016
Last date for Step 2 of online registration: 19-02-2016
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) : 05/06-03-2016
DFCCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 282
Assistant Manager: 12 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecommunication): 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Optg.): 01 Post
- Executive (Civil): 67 Posts
- Executive (Electrical): 18 Posts
- Executive (Signal and Telecommunication): 26 Posts
- Executive (Station Master & Controller) : 14 Posts
Junior Executive: 28 Posts
- Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Civil (Artisan): 18 Posts
- Junior Executive (Grade III)/ Electrical: 10 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff:117
- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Civil)/ Track man: 18 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade-IV) (Operating): 87 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (Electrical): 07 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (Grade -IV) (S&T): 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will get pay scale of 24,900/- to Rs.50,500/- for Assistant Manager posts, Rs. 12600/- to Rs.32,500/- for Executive Posts, Rs.10000/- to Rs.25000/- for Junior Executive and Rs. 6000/- to Rs.12,000/- for Multi Tasking Staff Posts.
- For General/OBC Candidates:
- For Assistant manager post: Rs. 1000
- For Executive post: Rs. 900
- For Junior Executive Post: Rs. 700
- For Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 500
- For SC/ST Candidates: No fee
Eligibility Criteria of DFCCIL Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in Electrical/ Electronics/ Microprocessor/ TV Engineering/ Fiber Optic Communication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Sound & TV Engineering/Electrical/ Electronics or ITI, Matriculation or equivalent qualifications from recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the age limit between 18 years to 30 years for Assistant Manager, Executive, Junior Executive posts and 18 years to 33 years for Multi Tasking Staff posts. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Computer based Test (CBT), Physical efficiency Test and Personal Interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
DFCCIL Admit Card 2016 Download
Once the online application form submission completed on 19-02-2016, the organization will upload DFCCIL Admit Card 2016. Aspirants will able to get DFCCIL Exam Hall Ticket 2016 before 10 days for the exam. Candidates need to visit official website, and enter valid details i.e application number and date of birth details. For more clearly information job seekers need to go through official website. Candidates who will complete registration will receive DFCCIL Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personal Interviews. After completion of Personal interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
DFCCIL Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Candidates to check out official web page www.digialm.com or www.dfccil.gov.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill DFCCIL Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.digialm.com or www.dfccil.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Download application form, fill with necessary info
- Attach required set of document copies
- Duly filled application must send to the official address
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.