CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 | Result of UGC NET Dec 2015
Central Board of Secondary education has successfully conducted CBSE UGC NET December 2015 on 27-Dec-2015 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the post of Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges on behalf of UGC.The CBSE UGC NET is a National Eligibility Test being conducted for 84 different subjects. The candidates who qualify the CBSE UGC NET December 2015 will be eligible for Assistant Professor and the Junior Research Fellowship. The answer key will issued the of the CBSE UGC NET December 2015 exam and the CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 will be declared soon on www.cbsenet.nic.in . Once the Result is announced the candidates can check their results in their logins.
CBSE UGC NET December 2015 Result : Expected Cutoff
The Qualifying criteria and the cutoff of CBSE UGC NET December 2015 will be declared by the CBSE . The cut off and the percentage will vary for the each subject for JRF and Assistant Professor. The candidates have to obtain the basic qualifying marks in order to have a place in the merit list .
The Expected cut off for the CBSE UGC NET December 2015 is
|Paper and Qualifying Marks||General||OBC/SC/PWD/ST|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)|
CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015: Expected Date
The Expected date of CBSE UGC NET December 2015 is in the month of February or March of the 2016 as per the official notice declared by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The candidates can check their CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 from the official web site of Central board of education (CBSE) that is cbsenet.nic.in. In addition , the students can also check their marks for qualifying the CBSE UGC NET December 2015 for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor in various universities . So it is advised to that students must check the official website of the CBSE UGC NET December 2015 for the CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015.
Latest Update (12/04/2016) : This is notification to all the candidates who had appeared in UGC NET DEC 2015 exam, That Result of UGC NET December 2015 is declared now. Candidates can check their result by entering registration number and Date of birth. Best of Luck for your result
How to Check CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 and cut off Marks?
To Check the CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 you must follow these steps:-
- Open the official website cbsenet.nic.in in your browser.
- Now,Click on the “Results” section option.
- Choose the link showing “CBSE UGC NET Result 2015 December Exam”.
- CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 will be displayed to you.
After Declaration of CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015, The Candidates must remember following points.
- The Candidates who qualify CBSE UGC NET for the award of JRF are eligible to purse research in subject of post graduation and they are also eligible for the assistant professor.
- The Top level Universities, Institutes , IITs can select the candidates for the full time research in their active fields.
- The award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor is based on the performance of the three paper of UGC NET.
- The candidates who qualify for Assistant Professor are not eligible for Junior Research fellowship (JRF).
- The candidates who qualify the test for the Assistant Professor will governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of concern Universities/Colleges/Institutes.
Important Links and Downloads
Click here to know your CBSE UGC NET Result December 2015 (Result Available)
Official Website : www.cbsenet.nic.in