BPSC Recruitment 2016 for 737 Govt Vacancies
BPSC i.e. Bihar Public Service Commission has uploaded an official Notification for filling 737 Govt. Posts in Bihar state. BPSC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these BPSC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with BPSC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as BPSC is starting to fill up 737 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up application form to apply for this. Bihar Public Service Commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the BPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for BPSC Recruitment 2016 for 737 Govt. Vacancies. Applicants can snd their applications before 23-02-2016. Important details regarding BPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Starting date of filling application form: 12-01-2016
Ending date for submitting application form: 23-02-2016
Last date to download the bank challan: 08-02-2016
Ending date for submitting application fee : 15-02-2016
Last date for the Receipt software type (Hard copy): 02-03-2016
BPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 737
Pay Scale: Qualified applicants will get pay scale terms set according to Bihar Public Service Comission.
Job Location: Bihar
Eligibility Criteria of BPSC Govt. Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduate or equivalent from recognized University.
Age Limit: Refer Official Notification for age limit. Age relaxation will be given as Government rules.
Application Fee :
- For General category : Rs. 750/- + Rs. 50/-(Bank charges).
- For SC/ST/BC category: Rs. 200/- + Rs. 50/-(Bank charges)
Application fee must be pay in form of prescribed challan form available in the website payble at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No. 31650243410
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and Personal interview.
Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission.
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg,
Bely Road, Patna – 800001.
BPSC Recruitment 2016 Exam Syllabus, Pattern
Bihar PSC CCE Mains exam will consists of Written exam and Personal Interview. The marks for the BPSC CCC Exam is 1350 from which 1200 marks are for the written exam, and 150 marks are for Interview. There are four papers present in the 56th – 59th BPSC CCC Mains Exam. They are Hindi, General Studies, First Optional Paper, and Second Optional Paper.
BPSC CCC Mains Exam Pattern
The BPSC CCC Mains Exam 2016 consists of four papers. The exam pattern for Bihar PSC CCE Exam 2016 is mentioned in detail below.
- General Studies.
- First Optional Paper.
- Second Optional Paper.
Exam Pattern for Hindi Paper:
- The Hindi paper for the BPSC CCC Mains exam is of objective type.
- Minimum marks to pass the Hindi paper is 30 marks.
- Extra marks in Hindi will not be added in total marks.
Exam Pattern for General Studies Paper:
- General Studies subject is divided into two papers as Paper – I and Paper – II.
- There are three sections in both of the General Studies paper.
- There are 12 questions in each paper.
- The questions may be asked from Modern History of India & Indian Culture, Statical Analysis, Graphs & Diagrams, Indian Polity, Indian Economy & Geography, etc.
- The General Studies paper is for 400 marks. Each paper is of 200 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 6 hours.
Exam Pattern for Optional Paper:
- The Optional Subject Paper is divided into two papers namely Paper – I and Paper – II.
- Each paper is of 200 marks.
How to fill BPSC Govt. Jobs Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.bpsc.bih.nic.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- After that, must fill application form with all relevant information which they asked in application form.
- Upload the digital images of documents (if required) and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last, take print out of application form and forward it along with application fee and photocopies of testimonials and documents related to your qualification, proof of age etc to the following address which is equipped below on this page.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.