BHU Recruitment 2016 for 112 Group A, B & C and School Teaching Vacancies
BHU i.e. Banaras Hindu University has uploaded an official notification for 112 Group A, B & C and School Tecahing vacancies. BHU wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these BHU Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with BHU organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.bhu.ac.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as BHU is starting to fill up 112 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Banaras Hindu University has proclaimed a recent employment notification for BHU Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for BHU Recruitment 2016 for 112 Group A, B & C and School Tecahing Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 10-02-2016. Important details regarding BHU Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from: 18-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 27-01-2016
BHU Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 112
- Staff Nurse , S.S. Hospital: 35
- Assistant Registrar: 03
- Medical officer (Anaesthesia): 02
- Medical officer (PSM): 01
- Medical officer (MM): 01
- Medical officer (Prasuti Tantra): 01
- Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Hindi, CHGS (K): 01
- Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Hindi, CHBS (K): 01
- Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Psychology CHBS (K): 01
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Geography, CHBS (K): 01
- Pracharya (Principal) , Shri Ranveer Sanskrit Vidyalaya (K) : 01
- Radiological Safety Officer, Department of Radiotherapy & Radiation Medicine: 01
- Dy. Medical Superintendent (MM), Sir Sunderlal Hospital: 01
- Nursing Superintendent, Sir Sunderlal Hospital: 01
- Medical Officer, Sir Sunderlal Hospital: 01
- Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Physics , Central Hindu Boys‟ School (K): 01
- Assistant Teacher (PRT), Central Hindu Girls School (K): 06
- Technical Assistant (Typography), Dept. of Applied Arts, Fac. of Visual Arts: 01
- Technical Assistant (MRI), SSH: 01
- Sterilization Assistant, SSH: 01
- Lift Operator, SSH: 01
- Stretcher Bearer, SSH: 03
- Central Hindu Boys‟ School: 07
- Central Hindu Girls’ School: 03
- Ranveer Sanskrit Vidyalaya: 06
- Sir Ward Sunderlal Hospital: 24
- Administrative Sector: 01
- Visual Arts: 04
- Ward Sahayak:22
Location: Banaras (Uttar Pradesh)
Pay Scale: Refer official notifiaction for pay scale detail
- For General Candidates: Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 50
Eligibility Criteria of BHU Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 10th class, Intermediate, Diploma and Graduation, Post Graduation in relevant subject from any recognized Board or University
Age Limit: Candidates should be 18 years to 30 years for general candidates , 18 years to 33 years for OBC Candidates and 18 years to 35 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
BHU Admit Card 2016 Download
Once the online application form submission completed on 10-02-2016, the organization will upload BHU Teaching Jobs Admit Card 2016. Aspirants will able to get BHU Teaching jobs Exam Hall Ticket 2016 before 10-15 days for the exam. Candidates need to visit official website, and enter valid details i.e application number and date of birth details. For more clearly information job seekers need to go through official website. Candidates who will complete registration will receive BHU Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personal Interviews. After completion of Personal interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
Candidates to check out official web page www.bhu.ac.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill BHU Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.bhu.ac.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Download application form, fill with necessary info
- Attach required set of document copies
- Duly filled application must send to the official address
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.