ADA Recruitment 2016 For 19 Project Engineer Vacancies
ADA i.e. Aeronautical Development Agency has uploaded an official notification for 19 Project Engineer vacancies. ADA wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these ADA Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with ADA organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.ada.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is huge recruitment as ADA is starting to fill up 19 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Aeronautical Development Agency has proclaimed a recent employment notification for the ADA Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for ADA Recruitment 2016 for 19 Project Engineer Vacancies. Applicants can apply online on or before 25-01-2016. Important details regarding ADA Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Online Application Commencement from – 09-01-2016
Ending date for applying online form: 25-01-2016
ADA Project Engineer Recruitment 2015 Interview Date – will be updated Soon
ADA Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 19
Name of The Post: Project Engineer Posts
- Project Engineer-I – 11 posts
- Project Engineer-II – 07 posts
- Project Engineer-IV – 01 post
Location: All over India
Pay Scale: Qualified candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.50000 to Rs.60000 plus grade pay which is the fixed by ADA selection board
Application Fee: No application fee
Eligibility Criteria of ADA Project Engineer Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.Tech/BE in Electronics, Communication/Electronics, Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics, Instrumentation/Instrumentation/ Electrical, Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Electronics, Communication/Electronics, Instrumentation/Instrumentation/Electrical, Electronics/Industrial Electronics/Mechanical/Aeronautical or Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering or Computer/Computer Science/Computer Science, Engineering/Information Technology/Information Science/Information Science, Technology Mechanical/Production disciplines from any recognized university with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit must be 35 years for PE-1, 45 years for PE-2, 65 years for PE-04 as on closing date of application submission. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of Interview, Academic merit and Experience.
ADA Project Engineer Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive ADA Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the interview, there will be merit list of Academics. After Academics, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
ADA Project Engineer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
The candidates will be informed about this Syllabus and exam patterns as soon as possible through other articles.
How to fill ADA Project Engineer Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.ada.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.