AAPSC Recruitment 2016 for 33 Assistant Engineer Arunachal Pradesh Vacancies
AAPSC i.e. Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission has uploaded an official notification for 33 Assistant Engineer Arunachal Pradesh vacancies. AAPSC wants applications from qualified applicants to apply for these AAPSC Jobs 2016 via this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested job person will use this chance to work with AAPSC organization. The regarding notification is already uploaded on website and inviting application on official site at www.aapsc.gov.in. So candidates who are interested can find all details from the same now.
Now this is big recruitment as AAPSC is starting to fill up 33 vacancies of these Various Posts. They are right now inviting the candidates who are interested in these posts and they have to fill up online form to apply for this. Arunachal Pradesh Public service commission has proclaimed a recent employment notification for AAPSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions are invited to apply for AAPSC Recruitment 2016 for 33 Assistant Engineer Arunachal Pradesh Vacancies. Important details regarding AAPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancies like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Last date to Submit Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Online Application Form: 19-02-2016 till 04:00 PM.
Last date to Submit Assistant Engineer (CIVIL) Online Application Form: 15-02-2016 till 04.00 pm.
AAPSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 33
Assistant Engineer : 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 06
- Mechanical Engineer: 03
- Electronics/ Telecommunication or pc science: 01
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 23 Posts
- AP PWD: 19
- UD & Housing: 04
Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Pay Scale: Asprints will get pay scale of Rs. 15900 to Rs. 39100 and a grade scale of Rs. 5400.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 160
- For Arunachal Pradesh State Candidates: Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
Application Fee Pay Demand Draft Drawn in Favour Secretary Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar.
Eligibility Criteria of AAPSC Post:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Engineering Degree with Tele-communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ computer science for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Posts, Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts Civil Engineering Degree form a Recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidates should have age limit of 18 years to 30 years for Civil Assistant Engineer Posts and 18 years to 30 years as on 15th February 2016 for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Posts. Age relaxation will be given as Government rule.
Selection Process: Selection will be done by merit list of written test and personal interview. First of all, there will be a written test. The candidates who will clear the written test will be called for Personal Interview. The Exam date for written test will be soon announced on official website but aspirants can start their preparation by downloading the syllabus from official website. Candidates visit official web page for syllabus and Exam pattern details.
AAPSC Admit Card 2016 Download
Candidates who will complete registration will receive AAPSC Admit Cards 2016 with in specified time from the official website. After the completion of the written test, there will be personla Interviews. After completion of Personla interview, organization will announce result which will consist of names of shortlisted candidates.
AAPSC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
APPSC Exam Pattern
Part-A Written (Objective Type) Examination
- General Studies-150 Marks-150 Questions
- Subject:- (Common)-150 Marks-150 Questions
- Oral Test (Interview)-30 Marks
APPSC Assistant Engineers Syllabus 2016
PAPER-I General Studies:
- General Science (GK Preparation)
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement, India and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Mental Ability
PAPER-II (Common for All Branches)
- Centre of gravity and moment of inertia
- Simple Stresses and strains
- Theory of simple bending
- Columns and struts
- Simple plane and pin-jointed trusses
- Fluid pressure and its measurement
- Flow of fluids
- Flow through orifices and Mouth Pieces
- Notches and Weirs
- Flow through pipes
- Impact of jets
- Centrifugal pump
Candidates to check out official web page www.aapsc.gov.in for Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
How to fill AAPSC Application Form 2016 Online:
- Log in into www.aapsc.gov.in official website.
- Click on Notification/Advertisement details tab.
- Online mode for application filling will be shown to your screen.
- Only online mode of application is available.
- Now, First click on View Advertisement button and download notification for job.
- Read this notification carefully for apply to given posts.
- Then click on Apply button for furthur proceeding for filling application form.
- Now, Click on candidate registration for the post you want to apply.
- Then follow step wise instructions given and complete your registration.
- Pay application fee applicable as caste wise applicable.
- Submit the application form on or before last date of form submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to fill.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,